Hearts v Celtic 27.12.15

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic deserved a 2-1 win today. No major calls for the ref to make but I felt he was too quick to book Celtic players while letting Hearts players away with a lot less.

How Patterson can get away without a booking for a clear elbow in the back of the head while awarding us the free kick, yet Ciftci pics up a yellow for minimal contact in a fairly similar situation defies belief.

Was a good game,I'll remember it as the day when Celtic fans sang an actual Celtic song,folk song are old hat apparently.Welcome to the 18th century guys,good job

Have your fans who burned the Irish tri-colour before the last game at Celtic Park up to speed with the current date & time?

Celtic deserved a 2-1 win today. No major calls for the ref to make but I felt he was too quick to book Celtic players while letting Hearts players away with a lot less.

How Patterson can get away without a booking for a clear elbow in the back of the head while awarding us the free kick, yet Ciftci pics up a yellow for minimal contact in a fairly similar situation defies belief.

Aye mate. Great stuff

f**k off Dave.

Great input Dave.

Pallardo has been unexpectedly shite and off the pace this season. A month or two ago I wouldn't have believed I'd say this but it looks unlikely he'll be offered a new contract next year unless he sharpens up considerably. I'd like to see a more mobile, energetic midfielder come in as a replacement.

I'm not actually that surprised that Oshaniwa has turned out to be pretty shite, although I at least expected him to offer something going forward. We need a new left-back in January regardless of his performances.

Augustyn and Rossi are more than decent defensively at this level but their distribution, particularly Augustyn's, is terrible. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ozturk work his way back into the team ahead of Augustyn at some point.

LOL, what a pish merchant of a post.

Vast majority of the 50/50 decisions went the way of Celtic. As for bookings......kicking the ball away when a free kick is awarded is normally a yellow card offence (unless you're wearing green and white hoops obviously)

:lol:

Ciftci and johanson had three fouls each after getting booked.

LOL, what a pish merchant of a post.

Vast majority of the 50/50 decisions went the way of Celtic. As for bookings......kicking the ball away when a free kick is awarded is normally a yellow card offence (unless you're wearing green and white hoops obviously)

Or blue and white stripes. Or some shit.

Fair points though.

Sore one to lose the points so late on, but what a cracking free kick and I think a draw was a fair result. Would have been harsh on the jambos not to take something from the game.

Thought McGregor wasn't bad for us going forward, Gordon and super Efe kept us in it at the back...

Bit o'luck this will add another wee nail to Ronnie's coffin.

Archived