Hearts v Celtic 27.12.15

This.

I know 2 or 3 Jambos who are pretty decent guys but while they acknowledge most Celtic fans like me are alright too there are a handful of fannies in each clubs support who act like complete fucking arseholes in this fixture, especially at Tynecastle.

At least the Celtic fans on here like me acknowledge that as do a few of the Hearts fans but the ones who are playing the 'not us its aw ra sellick fans' card are beyond deluded.

Any chance of discussing the actual game?

Late entrant for gag of the year.

You are animals to a man.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course were a Celtic fan to stub a fag out on an opposing teams fan he'd be scum of the earth and probably have a thread started about it on here The response to that post sums up the mentality of some Hearts fans on here... the same ones who bleat on threads like this about how their support behaves impeccable at this fixture and its all Celtic fans who are the problem

Please enlighten us as to why Mrs Budge has cut the Celtic ticket allocation.

I rest my case.

Of course were a Celtic fan to stub a fag out on an opposing teams fan he'd be scum of the earth and probably have a thread started about it on here The response to that post sums up the mentality of some Hearts fans on here... the same ones who bleat on threads like this about how their support behaves impeccable at this fixture and its all Celtic fans who are the problem

Perhaps you could write to your MSP, or hold a candlelit vigil.

When the fixtures were released, I was well up for this one. The closer it gets however, it's clear it's still going to be the same boozed up emptyhead p***ks throwing abuse/coins/fireworks at the opposite boozed up emptyhead p***ks. Add to this Nytol Neilson's approach to these games, and I'm fairly certain I'll still be in my scratcher come kickoff time. Four nil Celtic.

Mrs Budge has cut the allocation because you are animals.

If she was allowed to completely ban away fans tomorrow, she would.

Fingers crossed, your fans will give her further leverage tomorrow to ban tbfitw from Tynecastle for your next visit.

No they arent, a few fannies yes

You on the other hand are a perma raging horses dick

Just saying 8)

You've been trolled, m8.

No matter what the result is today( I hope for a hearts win) I hope both sets of fans behave themselves and there is no trouble. I wasn't going to go because of the normal hate filled atmosphere but decided I'll go and enjoy the game whatever the score

Archived