Hearts v Celtic 27.12.15

After the shambolic display v Motherwell its vital we bounce back here, another defeat and its game on regarding a title challenge from the dandies

My favourite awayday by some distance this and looking forward to it despite our less than convincing form of late. Hopefuly the man the Jambos love to hate will be fit and do the kind of damage he done in the League Cup game in October 8)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the shambolic display v Motherwell its vital we bounce back here, another defeat and its game on regarding a title challenge from the dandies

My favourite awayday by some distance this and looking forward to it despite our less than convincing form of late. Hopefuly the man the Jambos love to hate will be fit and do the kind of damage he done in the League Cup game in October 8)

Just leave the seats and toilets intact please..

Surely Delia will change the system for Tynecastle, we're no guid enough to be playing it, it's tired and teams are reading us far too easily.

We'll see, really need a 2nd striker to partner Grif, Maybe give Cole a shot, feck knows Ciftci and Stokes have had enough chances.

I'm hoping for a win... A slender one will do, but for the first time in the league this season I'm not predicting a Celtic win... I think we'll have another stalemate like we did at home. Hope I'm wrong.

The ref will be Steven McLean who refereed our Scottish Cup semi final win over Celtic last season. McLean who Celtic fans will remember was correct in not awarding their team a penalty when Josh Meekings brilliantly blocked a cross with his arm head and later on McLean sent off their goalie Craig Gordon and awarded us a penalty, ensuring maximum levels of seething and no treble for them and a Cup Final against Falkirk for us.

I never realised Steven McLean is ex Motherwell and Dundee Utd player Brian McLean's brother. If Celtic fans want to find a potential anti Celtic conspiracy there's one right there since Brian started his football career at Rangers. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately its the Aberdeen v Inverness CT game that has the Collum. :thumbsdown

I can't remember the last time we gave them decent game. Years ago.

I hoped our team would have settled by now and we'd be playing decent football but we still haven't got into our rhythm, it just isn't good to watch. It is about time they stepped up a level, we need to win and we need a good performance.

Archived