Ormiston

Just wanna say I've been involved in alot of games over the years but Ormiston thoroughly deserved win yesterday against Leith was one to admire we were shocking first half with the wind but against the wind and winning with the last kick of the ball was merited the boys were ecstatic Yeh a had a few saves to make but it was a cracking result leith r top of the league and I think I'm right In saying ormiston r 3 months unbeaten including wins against Preston Athletic Away (Lowland League Side) I don't think Brian Johnston gets the credit he deserves as he's took a team who were basement boys and he has turned them round with absolutely no money the boys were cracking yesterday and can only see them going onto better things especially with the new pitch coming next year too. Onwards and Upwards and well done for the east of scotland league merging the 2 leagues as it has made for a very competitive league all in all as u can see from Lothian thistle hutchison vale doing well in the Scottish!!

Just wanna say I've been involved in alot of games over the years but Ormiston thoroughly deserved win yesterday against Leith was one to admire we were shocking first half with the wind but against the wind and winning with the last kick of the ball was merited the boys were ecstatic Yeh a had a few saves to make but it was a cracking result leith r top of the league and I think I'm right In saying ormiston r 3 months unbeaten including wins against Preston Athletic Away (Lowland League Side) I don't think Brian Johnston gets the credit he deserves as he's took a team who were basement boys and he has turned them round with absolutely no money the boys were cracking yesterday and can only see them going onto better things especially with the new pitch coming next year too. Onwards and Upwards and well done for the east of scotland league merging the 2 leagues as it has made for a very competitive league all in all as u can see from Lothian thistle hutchison vale doing well in the Scottish!!

they shipped 8 goals against dunbar the week before

I was at the Ormiston v Leith game on Saturday and it was a great result for Ormiston who I believe had quite a few players missing through illness, injury and suspension. To be fair to Leith they are a very good side and could easily have won the game but for Ormiston's goalie who was outstanding.

I was at the Ormiston v Leith game on Saturday and it was a great result for Ormiston who I believe had quite a few players missing through illness, injury and suspension. To be fair to Leith they are a very good side and could easily have won the game but for Ormiston's goalie who was outstanding.

Cheers mate thought a played alrite likes

Not enough of the eosl in terms of coverage now, always good to see a keeper get praise as well.

I tend to give a review of most Duns games i can get to.

Regarding Ormiston they have a decent wee team. A liked the lad up front and the tricky winger on the left. Hows the off field stuff coming along? Last game of the season last year i noticed they had building work going on for the new pitch etc?

Archived