A-leck player lost the plot

Drungin 1874

At the Drongan V A-leck today, great game, great result for Drongan and fab banter between Drongan players/ side line & A-leck team, but shame on you p&b Player10 for your reaction at the Drongan side, just coz u played pish & got subbed doesn't mean you need to want to Square go ex team mates, after all you left Drongan UTD as u do most seasons then greet to get back for the nxt season & posted all the comments on FB & the like with your 8-0 banter, so it was always going to be flung back at u, if you give the comments oot you need to be able to take it when they are given back, dont be a GOOF about it, some anger management sessions are needed i think, well played both teams, but Drongan deserved the win. 3-1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now now dzeko u left us after 6 games while we went through a stage of losing the 1st 7 league games of the season. Since you left we've won 4 in the league an 1 in the donsport cup. An got gubbed 8-0 from hurlford. We've improved since u left lol.

Wits the point in having a pop at me on here then ? No just txt me or something or atleast say who u are ? There was nothing bad in the game but folk say aw ur getting it on the forum ffs a said the better team on the day won shook everyone's hand etc does that make me a fanny

Am quite happy to take banter and as I said to all players and committee from drongan on way off better team on the day won. Drongan on a decent run at the moment and but for a bad start to the season would be at least midtable

Archived