2nd Jan Leith P&B crawl the Walk

Grim O'Grady

Foot of the walk isn't a rough pub, its always full of old people when i go in

I would go to this if i was in Edinburgh at the time, would be a bit awkward coz people would judge me by my antics on here but think the feelings would soon die down with a few drinks.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foot of the walk isn't a rough pub, its always full of old people when i go in

I would go to this if i was in Edinburgh at the time, would be a bit awkward coz people would judge me by my antics on here but think the feelings would soon die down with a few drinks.

Oh Throbber!

It will be a shame you can't make it, the entertainment value is only slightly decreased without your prescience.

Will say hello to Slippery P for you pal.

Grimbo

I won't be going to this as I don't know any of you and I'm worried you will attack me.

Some good pubs on that list though.

I thought the idea was to try the 1st bit then if you don't like them you can try the 2nd bit?

Anyway we are all from Edinburgh & far too polite to start hitting one another? I would think the worst that could happen is we locate where those that haven't turned up live & defecate through their letterboxes.

Grimbo

Due to be in darkest Fife on 2nd. I'd probably black out by about the 10th pub anyway.

Come on down the Walk, if you pass out by 10 we'll stick you on the train with a note tied round your neck to resuscitate once across the water.

Grimbo

Archived