Rangers vs Hibs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working so will miss the game. Be careful all who are opting to make the journey, it may only be 30 odd miles along the M8, but it might as well be 8 million miles. They are different. That's being polite, the "well to do" ones think a log cabin with a hot tub at Loch Lomond is posh, so you can imagine what the "watch yer car mister types" will be like. That said, at least in Glasgow you do get a telegram from the Queen when you are 50.

1st of all I didn't mean this minute.

Was referring to the semi and our 3rd win also unbeaten off you at that point.

Secondly. Are you boasting about 3 unbeaten v Falkirk?

Mate, I was talking about 5 wins in two years including absolute hammerings involving the two clubs on this thread, one being my team. once only by one goal. Why you would have to get your beak in, then greet is just daft son. And again I'm talking about this minute as in playing them on Monday.

About thirdly, of course not. I would rather boast your club hasn't finished above us in the league in about 50 years. Never mind 3 recent wins.

I'm working so will miss the game. Be careful all who are opting to make the journey, it may only be 30 odd miles along the M8, but it might as well be 8 million miles. They are different. That's being polite, the "well to do" ones think a log cabin with a hot tub at Loch Lomond is posh, so you can imagine what the "watch yer car mister types" will be like. That said, at least in Glasgow you do get a telegram from the Queen when you are 50.

Have a good Xmas mr Glen and f**k the hearts.

You seen to hate practically everyone.

Archived