Rangers vs Hibs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest the game could go anyway results wise. I expect the the teams to cancel each other out a bit and for it to be a scrappy game. It'll come down to whoever takes there chances and I don't think either team will have a lot.

A draw wouldn't be a bad result for us.

Didn't realise our unbeaten run only consisted of games in December.

2ynnkoy.png

Now GTF.

Since, as you'll concede, fortuitously beating Rangers, you've struggled to overcome the league's numerous gibbons. Couple that with timely, suspicious postponements and draws that we've not to talk about and you've hoodwinked the country into thinking you're on a great run but not me.

Sevco by a couple. Sadly.

Since, as you'll concede, fortuitously beating Rangers, you've struggled to overcome the league's numerous gibbons. Couple that with timely, suspicious postponements and draws that we've not to talk about and you've hoodwinked the country into thinking you're on a great run but not me.

Sevco by a couple. Sadly.

You dropped the guard when you mentioned the suspicious postponements :(

3/10

Stats don't win games. Pretty sure your manager came out with the same pish yesterday.

Didn't say they did, hate the fact that everyone says St Johnstone outplayed us when in reality they defended well when we dominated most of the game and got their tactics spot on and hit us on the break when they knew we would be weakest due to the attacking full backs.

Didn't say they did, hate the fact that everyone says St Johnstone outplayed us when in reality they defended well when we dominated most of the game and got their tactics spot on and hit us on the break when they knew we would be weakest due to the attacking full backs.

So...they outplayed you then?

Guest Back Post Misses

Having seen them both in the last two weeks Rangers are the better side. As a result and with home advantage I think they will win.

If Hibs however play on the break and that Kiernan donut plays then I can see Rangers implode again.

Guest Back Post Misses

Good luck to The Rangers trying to win the game on corners and the amount of dives in the box.

Meanwhile, the better team will take the goals.

It would be difficult for Hibs to lose the diving in the box contest

Guest Back Post Misses

BPM's impartial analysis of Hibs games should be taken with a substantial pinch of salt. Which is handy because since the 1-0 game, he's produced kilos of the stuff from his eyes.

Only calling it as I see it. If Rangers sort out their centre defence I think they will win because I believe they are better going forward than Hibs. If Warburton continues his arrogant we'll score more than you philosophy then I think Hibs have every chance.

Rangers really aren't that great forward right now. They were close to useless against us, and a couple of really daft moments post-kickoff cost us two goals. The vast majority of the time, they were utterly toothless.

They don't seem to have the same swagger about them. I dare say if you'd said the same earlier in the season, you'd have been closer to the mark. Rangers won't sort out the centre defence before Hibs btw. Because they're shite in defence full stop.

Archived