Rangers vs Hibs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Providing if Falkirk win their next 2 games and if we win. There's a good chance Rangers could be joint third with Falkirk on the 29th :lol:

Here's hoping you do the business, we have Dumbarton and Livingston at home. Cummings and Malonga should have a field day against Sevco's two defenders. Hopefully you play Boyle too, they can't handle any kind of pace.

We usually play 3 strikers you tool. Did yesterday's result overtake your semi win over us as the biggest in your history?

Doesn't Keatings play at the top of the diamond behind the strikers though?

Also, are you really still bitter about the Semi? :lol: Get a grip

Here's hoping you do the business, we have Dumbarton and Livingston at home. Cummings and Malonga should have a field day against Sevco's two defenders. Hopefully you play Boyle too, they can't handle any kind of pace.

Doesn't Keatings play at the top of the diamond behind the strikers though?

Also, are you really still bitter about the Semi? :lol: Get a grip

Yep, doesn't change the fact he's a striker.

We have struggled recently against teams we should be beating easily. Think the rangers will open up for this one which will suit us. The missing personnel yesterday worry me as I think we need Hanlon and McGeoch for this game. What's the news with Carmichael? A Queens mate of mine said he tore Wallace a new arsehole in every game against them last season so would be a good inclusion if fit.

We need to stop going forward so much and cover the gaps at the back, it shouldn't be that as we have pacey players and could quite easily hit on the break but can we organise solidly enough for that?

We need to stop going forward so much and cover the gaps at the back, it shouldn't be that as we have pacey players and could quite easily hit on the break but can we organise solidly enough for that?

"We"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like most rangers hibs games I am going to choose to stay out this thread till after the game , unless we suffer a total collapse similar to easter road last December where I will probably just end up chucking myself infront of a subway train , I predict a 2-2 draw, see you on the other side and have a good Christmas

Both team have been struggling a bit in recent games, Hibs however have been managing to grind out results and probably go into this game as slight favourites.

Personally I think that our players will bounce back in front of a packed Ibrox and we will win 3:1

disclaimer: this may not happen

Really looking forward to it.

No chance you'll score 3 against us.

of course, you were the guy that with multiple posts on the 6:2 game claiming we would not score, only to disappear permanently from the thread after the game...the worst kind of shitebag.

Id imagine chucking glass bottles at opposition fans is being more of a shitebag tbh.

That 6-2 game gave you false hope that you're actually a decent football team but as has been proven in recent months, you aren't.

Archived