Rangers vs Hibs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops that is what I meant. Hands up!!

When Craig was at Falkirk he used to be interviewed and would say if you are asking what George Craig would say..........of course we are asking what George Craig would say........

The David Brent of football

"Third tense" :lol::lol: :lol:

The match should have been played on the 26th. Some of us have to go back to work on Monday the 28th!

Shocking.

Christmas ruined.

A comfortable 3-1 for Rangers though. :) Now that Hibs have done the hard bit to get back on level terms they'll go to Ibrox and won't play well. Just my opinion.

If Rangers lose this surely they have to think about sacking Warburton, isn't doing any better than McCoist who had hearts in the league instead of St Mirren

Sevco are 10 times better under Warburton... They actually play football this season and are getting results...

No fun at all to watch from my point of view... I can honestly say I really looked forward to watching rangers games last season... Lost all interest again this season tho and I blame Mark Warburton and his magic hat for that.

Mate, I was talking about 5 wins in two years including absolute hammerings involving the two clubs on this thread, one being my team. once only by one goal. Why you would have to get your beak in, then greet is just daft son. And again I'm talking about this minute as in playing them on Monday.

About thirdly, of course not. I would rather boast your club hasn't finished above us in the league in about 50 years. Never mind 3 recent wins.

Calm down Bambino it's xmas and all that.

Away have a mulled wine.

Don't they have banter in Leith?

You've no idea how low you have fallen or are going to fall.

It's tremendous! :lol: with respect, obv.

We've hit a dip recently, but by all accounts your late win against QoS wasn't that convincing, we've gotta hit back after last week's performance, it's all set up nicely!! Hopefully both sides really go for it and we get a decent game. Mon the Gers

Hit a dip. :lol:

You're a pretty pish team that's getting shown up for what they are.

I don't think any of us are pretending we're a top side, the frailties are there for all to see, but you can't argue that we're still in the position in the league where everyone else wants to be. We're in much better shape than 12 months ago, bring on the Hibs.

Follow Follow

I don't think any of us are pretending we're a top side, the frailties are there for all to see, but you can't argue that we're still in the position in the league where everyone else wants to be. We're in much better shape than 12 months ago, bring on the Hibs.

Follow Follow

Follow follow :lol:

Getting excuses in early is Rangers support behaviour.

Spouting shite over Rangers match threads (when you're not playing us) is the behaviour of the sad, desperate, obsessed diddy fan.

I wonder how many Bears have posted on your QoS match thread. I'll bet there are none!!?

It's probably because we couldn't give a f*ck about your pishy wee hole of a club. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'll be happy to apologise.

Archived