Rangers vs Hibs

I'd play 4-1-4-1. With Aird in at right back and push Tav up to the right wing to allow him to be an attacking threat without leaving us caught out in defense. Also Law in midfield instead of Zelalem, too slight to be risked in a big match like this.

Kiernan or Wilson I dont mind both are shit, as soon as Gasporotto is back from his loan the better imo.

Foderingham

Aird

Ball

Kiernan

Wallace

Halliday

Tav

Law

Holt

McKay

Waghorn

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread will be dead once we hump the hibees. :lol:

Much like the original Rangers (RIP)

Come 90 minutes there will be once again "A lot of angry men in our dressing room" according to Warburton. Whether it be the players or HMRC again is anyone's guess

Much like the original Rangers (RIP)

Come 90 minutes there will be once again "A lot of angry men in our dressing room" according to Warburton. Whether it be the players or HMRC again is anyone's guess

"there a young team" that "only been together for 6 months".. Cut the magic hat some stick. He's playing football manager to find a new tactic other than 4-3-3.

Well, he's already been shown how much he's worth to Rangers right now by having his loan extended. He must look at that defence and wonder if it's even a good idea to ever go back there if that's what's considered as better.

Ridiculous decision to extend it. If we had planned releasing McGregor and Zali from the start we should have used hindsight and kept Gasparotto.

Also anybody know whats happened to Halkett?

Guest Back Post Misses

I'd play 4-1-4-1. With Aird in at right back and push Tav up to the right wing to allow him to be an attacking threat without leaving us caught out in defense. Also Law in midfield instead of Zelalem, too slight to be risked in a big match like this.

Kiernan or Wilson I dont mind both are shit, as soon as Gasporotto is back from his loan the better imo.

Foderingham

Aird

Ball

Kiernan

Wallace

Halliday

Tav

Law

Holt

McKay

Waghorn

Which version of FIFA do you and Warburton play?

We're unbeaten in the last 3 games against Falkirk. Strange comment.

1st of all I didn't mean this minute.

Was referring to the semi and our 3rd win also unbeaten off you at that point.

Secondly. Are you boasting about 3 unbeaten v Falkirk?

Archived