Rangers vs Hibs

Hibs will go into 2016 top of the championship... And stay up there too I reckon... Should take Sevco to the cleaners if they are firing in midfield. Henderson was the only one on his game against QOS... Fyvie and McGinn have been huge Lately so hope they're up for it... Actually is McGinn suspended? Hope McGeoch is playing too.

Hibs have the best defence in the country so can't see Sevco getting anything by them.

2-0 to the Hibees... A Cummings brace... and a yellow card for stickin it right up them too.

Can't wait for this one.. Stubbs and Warburton both seem to know what they're doing, they have got both these sides playing some nice football... End to end stuff I think, loads of chances, loads of drama and loads of greetin blue noses.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs to win with rangers having most of the ball. Warburton to come out with the same old drivel about 1. A young team, 2. Having to take there chances and 3. Only having a squad that's been together for x amount of months.

Nothing to do with the fact he had only one system and can't adapt to the game.

Apparently so, reports of a bottle of buckie being thrown out of the window too.

Aye, seen it myself. Mini bus coming down Easter road playing the shite flute music banging on the widows etc. Love being called a feenyun b*****d in my home town :lol:

Let's all calm down a bit. Aye we look like we're playing better at the moment but the **** have already demonstrated the danger of getting carried away this season.

No reason we shouldn't go there playing for a win though. We showed everyone in this league how to play against Rangers in the last game and unsurprisingly they've dropped points since. Hopefully we take the same approach again.

Bayern Munich job up for grabs at the end the season too. He's gonna have some big decisions to make. He used to work in the City dontchaknow...very intelligent man.

Nah Ancelotti got that.

Although they may rethink with Ian Murray and Warburton available

Archived