Brechin City v Stranraer

It was nice to win today but let's not get overlay excited.If Stranraer win their game in hand we will be back to bottom.We have been here before so let's hope we can win 5 or 6 on the trot before we get excited.Would still sack Dodds as still something missing from team.

He ll be able to offload the guys that nvr play in Jan and hopefully tweek things by bringing in an old head , today was a vast improvement on recent weeks , it's just a shame it's Ayr away next week , grab a point there and beat Forfar and we ll be right back in mix ! If results go with us !

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was nice to win today but let's not get overlay excited.If Stranraer win their game in hand we will be back to bottom.We have been here before so let's hope we can win 5 or 6 on the trot before we get excited.Would still sack Dodds as still something missing from team.

Pathetic

He ll be able to offload the guys that nvr play in Jan and hopefully tweek things by bringing in an old head , today was a vast improvement on recent weeks , it's just a shame it's Ayr away next week , grab a point there and beat Forfar and we ll be right back in mix ! If results go with us !

Better

Well done Brechin you deserve your win , we are a team in free fall , I don't think we do have a game in hand . Well done have a Merry Xmas

Brian Reid is trying for the treble , get relegated for the third time , why why why is he still in a job .

Well done Brechin you deserve your win , we are a team in free fall , I don't think we do have a game in hand . Well done have a Merry Xmas

Brian Reid is trying for the treble , get relegated for the third time , why why why is he still in a job .

Well done if you were one of the hardy souls who travelled up . We know what it is like and feel your pain. I honestly don't know why Brian Reid is still in the game after the amount of derogatory comments he has made about various teams and individuals in his time as an alledged TV pundit for BBC Alba.

Get rid of him and you will be back in the race. Keep him and I think it is curtains.

can citydiehard change your name to citycryhard please, its more appropriate :rolleyes:

I was actually shocked at the few who were genuinely upset that we were winning yesterday !!! There was one regular I was talking to on the way out saying that was one of the worst games he's seen. ...........Mind you he was greetin about Celtic getting beat as well so maybe he deserves to wallow in grief all weekend !!! :lol:

I'm not crying but the rest of you will be when we are relegated.Get Dodds out but its too late now.

relegation may come. However I think when we get a result with an improved performance then we need to give all concerned a pat on the back. We have all at various times thought Dods (one d) should go but I would like to see him succeed cause that means we will not be relegated. Therefore when we get a result I will not moan about the likelihood of relegation or that he needs to go. A swallow does not make a summer but can still be viewed as something positive in its own right.

Merry Christmas to you.

relegation may come. However I think when we get a result with an improved performance then we need to give all concerned a pat on the back. We have all at various times thought Dods (one d) should go but I would like to see him succeed cause that means we will not be relegated. Therefore when we get a result I will not moan about the likelihood of relegation or that he needs to go. A swallow does not make a summer but can still be viewed as something positive in its own right.

Merry Christmas to you.

Good point had we lost last 2 games I'd ve been saying enough was enough but the improvement in last 2 weeks has been there for us too see . We have to remember Ray almost got us relegated in his first full season we fell over the line in the end then we d a good season the next year .... I d say get 3 points minimum outta next 2 games then try n wheel n deal in Jan , then see what that brings !

Serious question, could Stranraer afford to sack Reid, guessing he's on an OK contrast that lasts longer than this season?

After that, who would you want in? If you were to sack Reid, could you afford a manager of the calibre you want?

Committee can't afford to hurt their pride by doing so it seems.

Some say Stranraer are heading back where they belong and with the way our committee/chairman have acted or failed to act this season then perhaps they are right , unfortunately with a club like Stranraer who have no communication with their fans we are left to guess what's going on behind the scenes and of course this creates a breeding ground for rumours....

In brief our club appointed Reid in the most amatuerish way no due process was taken and no explanation given , then with half the team leaving the club Reid decides now is a good time to go on holiday , he has since brought below average players to our club along with unfit ones while leaving players that have proved themselves in this league on the bench , I think from memory Baron has played two part games in almost 3 months while Cairney still isn't fit enough, other players played out of position and team spirit completely crushed .... The team continue to show no sign of improvement , players that signed for Aitken no longer want to be at Stair Park , the vast majority of fans ( we can ignore the few brain dead on the unofficial forum ) want change and after all this the committee we are lead to believe are happy to give Reid more time ???? Why .

And what is our Chairman doing ,?? God knows.....not the best start to his chairmanship .....

Some say Stranraer are heading back where they belong and with the way our committee/chairman have acted or failed to act this season then perhaps they are right , unfortunately with a club like Stranraer who have no communication with their fans we are left to guess what's going on behind the scenes and of course this creates a breeding ground for rumours....

In brief our club appointed Reid in the most amatuerish way no due process was taken and no explanation given , then with half the team leaving the club Reid decides now is a good time to go on holiday , he has since brought below average players to our club along with unfit ones while leaving players that have proved themselves in this league on the bench , I think from memory Baron has played two part games in almost 3 months while Cairney still isn't fit enough, other players played out of position and team spirit completely crushed .... The team continue to show no sign of improvement , players that signed for Aitken no longer want to be at Stair Park , the vast majority of fans ( we can ignore the few brain dead on the unofficial forum ) want change and after all this the committee we are lead to believe are happy to give Reid more time ???? Why .

And what is our Chairman doing ,?? God knows.....not the best start to his chairmanship .....

What a load of rubbish,calm down man.

Archived