Amazing Excuses

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy I used to work with with set off the office smoke alarm which cost the company a bit of money with the fire bridage setup, however that works. Anyway, he somehow screwed up cheese on toast and his supposedly credible excuse was that he used Red Leicester instead of Cheddar for the first time, a story he still defends with his life.

Guy I used to work with with set off the office smoke alarm which cost the company a bit of money with the fire bridage setup, however that works. Anyway, he somehow screwed up cheese on toast and his supposedly credible excuse was that he used Red Leicester instead of Cheddar for the first time, a story he still defends with his life.

That wasn't very 'mature'.

When I was at college twenty years ago, we were told that the Fire Brigade issued a £500 fine every time they were called out to a false alarm. Had I only known there were £500 notes available in Dundee to conveniently pay for such eventualities.

My girlfriend's halls of residence had a call-out almost every night, so that must have cost a fortune. Amazing how many teenagers can't make a slice of fucking toast at 3am without managing to make something spontaneously combust.

The Emperor of Japan's excuse for surrendering after being nuked...

(Not neccasrily to Japan's advantage)

...But now the war has lasted for nearly four years. Despite the best that has been done by everyone the gallant fighting of the military and naval forces, the diligence and assiduity of Our servants of the State, and the devoted service of Our one hundred million people the war situation has developed not necessarily to Japan's advantage, while the general trends of the world have all turned against her interes

Archived