Best and Worst signings of 2015

Best:Aurelien mazel - I wouldn't say he is the best player we've signed,that would be mark lamont or david verlaque but mazel came into a bad team and I believe that he have gave the team a big boost and is a big reason for our recent run of form.

Worst:Jp Mcgovern or mark staunton.

Good to see Mark Lamont getting rave reviews. In his first spell with us he was excellent, his delivery was top class. I think he came back for a 2nd stint and was hopeless then just seemed to disappear.

Where was he prior to Stirling?

He played at Petershill before coming to us just after the summer. I'm not sure how he was for them though. Lamont was one of these players who joined the club under the radar. I think it was initially intended that he would be part of the Development Squad but took his chance with vengeance.

He played at Petershill before coming to us just after the summer. I'm not sure how he was for them though. Lamont was one of these players who joined the club under the radar. I think it was initially intended that he would be part of the Development Squad but took his chance with vengeance.

I'm not sure that we would have signed an overage player for the development squad

we have quite a few but one guy who has went about his buiness and been immense is Chris smith solid defender can't really think of a bad performance from him and in recent games his delivery into the box has been terrific kinda guy who really doesn't get the regonition

we have quite a few but one guy who has went about his buiness and been immense is Chris smith solid defender can't really think of a bad performance from him and in recent games his delivery into the box has been terrific kinda guy who really doesn't get the regonition

I'd second that.

He's the sort of player who is only really appreciated when he isn't there, like when he had to go off in the Arbroath game.

Agreed Chris Smith - Million% - Great signing

My Personal Fav is Scott Linton. Far too good for div2

Not a bad signing but im looking more from Sean higgins.

Best signing for me I'd say gary fraser great find and has scored a good few goals.worst signing so far jamhal Howlett mundle worst centre half I've seen in years not a chance he will play for hearts.

Remember watching Fraser play for the Fed, wondered if he could do a job at this level, certainly has so far anyway, wee bit of skill and good finisher. Good signing for you boys.

McGovern has been cited as our worst signing but I don't think he was that bad a player. The nature of his departure and subsequent signing for Clyde cast a shadow over his (and Clydes) professionalism. As others have stated, scumbag.

I'd give my vote to Cummins for worst and cannot disagree with Lamont as best.

McGovern has been cited as our worst signing but I don't think he was that bad a player. The nature of his departure and subsequent signing for Clyde cast a shadow over his (and Clydes) professionalism. As others have stated, scumbag.

I'd give my vote to Cummins for worst and cannot disagree with Lamont as best.

have to say JP has been class since signing for us

Aye JP is a good addition to the team GIRUY
JP wasn't good for us,I don't know if he was talking about Jp as a player in general or from what he's seen but if it's from what he's seen then I don't know what he's been watching!

Archived