Annan v Clyde

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not done Annan for about 5 years. Fond memories of being passed out in the Station Bar toilets as a 15 year old.

Intend to be in similar form on Saturday.

I'll never forget the blokes face who walked into the toilet. He looked at me as if I had just murdered you.

In true Christmas spirit I hope all you Clyde have a great day out.Should be a good match,we owe u one after ure last victory at Broadwood.

Quite funny wee Barry boy thought u guys would be top o the league on Boxing day - now an impossibility but great motivation for our players to stuff the words right down his throat. Come on ye Black & Gold.

Hope all you Clyde supporters that are coming down to Annan on Saturday stay for a couple of hours after the game. To either celebrate a victory or drown your sorrows.

Looking forward to this one should be a decent game.

Just a tiny wee toon from the south!

Imagine them sitting top at Christmas

I almost feel bad that you've bit. If there is a team I'd like to see do well it is Annan. Great wee club. And from a selfish point of view if we go up I hope You's go up so we can still have the amazing away days.

One thing I do like about Clyde visiting is the amount of auld timers that still travel, and green grass of course. I hope he's doon Saturday..." Yer awe animals and sons of animals" classic retort to us celebrating a goal against you boys. " pipe doon greengrass " was the reply and everyone burst out laughing. Memory's of away days that stick in your heed. If he's there i'll have tae buy him a drink " top boy"

Archived