St Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point under the circumstances. Wasn't there so will wait and see on Juanma but he really needs to start walking away from incidents.

Fairly clear cut. Potentially provoked but still stupid. He was arguing with Anderson after 30 seconds; a walking timebomb.

Before today Maclean had taken 6 penalties for Saints and missed 3 of them. Why on earth was he still our first choice pen taker? It's not as if there was no one else on the pitch who could take one, both Kane and Liam I would trust far more from the spot.

Thought we actually played quite well and that's one of our better displays against 10 men under Wright. More composure in front of goal from Murray Davidson in particular and that would have been a pretty comfortable win even with the penalty miss. Hearts did defend well though.

On an other note, what an absolute waste of time the first twenty minutes were. Two teams punting the ball back and forward with absolutely no penetration at all. Game only started to heat up when that w**k stuck the head into Wotherspoon

Didnt really agree with the cheers by the Hearts support upon full time there, but maybe im just a grump or ive set my standards too high. Like someone mentioned above st johnstone were there or the taking, 10 men or not if wed had a go then anything could have happened.

Dreadful football from both teams for the majority of the game, most of the blame for that can go to us for slowing it down after losing a man. Could see from Paterson losing his shit with Juamma that it was a justified red card - wouldnt be disappointed if he was left out for a considerable time before he calms the f**k down.

If St Johnstone had taken their chances they would have ran away with it, lucky in the end Alexander was on top form and Maclean is awful at penalties. :lol:

Dropping McGhee was the wrong decision as well IMO, must have shot his confidence for a player that by and large has been excellent for us.

Didnt really agree with the cheers by the Hearts support upon full time there, but maybe im just a grump or ive set my standards too high. Like someone mentioned above st johnstone were there or the taking, 10 men or not if wed had a go then anything could have happened.

Dreadful football from both teams for the majority of the game, most of the blame for that can go to us for slowing it down after losing a man. Could see from Paterson losing his shit with Juamma that it was a justified red card - wouldnt be disappointed if he was left out for a considerable time before he calms the f**k down.

If St Johnstone had taken their chances they would have ran away with it, lucky in the end Alexander was on top form and Maclean is awful at penalties. :lol:

Dropping McGhee was the wrong decision as well IMO, must have shot his confidence for a player that by and large has been excellent for us.

I'm confused that you seem to approve of Juanma being dropped for a daft offence but not McGhee

I've not seen Juanma's offence yet but surely it can't be significantly more idiotic than McGhee's? Can it?

I'm confused that you seem to approve of Juanma being dropped for a daft offence but not McGhee

I've not seen Juanma's offence yet but surely it can't be significantly less idiotic than McGhee's? Can it?

Same reason Fishers been called a waste of a shirt and absolutely fucking hopeless on our forum, because hes not "one of our own"

Same reason Fishers been called a waste of a shirt and absolutely fucking hopeless on our forum, because hes not "one of our own"

Being a loan player makes no difference to me tbh.

However, he was dreadful today.

Archived