St Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, did Wotherspoon kick Juanma in the arse, then?

Its hard to tell. Based on previous history he'll get a ban for it though seeing as Sportscene highlighted it. They have a history of doing this to us, putting the spotlight on Frazer Wright apparently elbowing a Celtic player (they spent longer showing that than the highlights) and McFadden making a "sign" to fans when being subbed off. While conveniently never showing things against us, like MacLean being stamped on last Sunday or Wanyama grabbing Wright by the throat.

Neil played quite well, didn't he?

I read that too - seems a bit pointless appealing.

Liked Calum Paterson getting Juanma telt - he's some, boi, like! :lol:

Paterson was blazing eh? :lol:

Did you notice Nicholson? He turned round as soon as it happened with an "aw ffs face" :lol:

Not bad streetwise tactics from Wotherspoon to kick and piss off Juanma into losing the plot. No excuses for Juanman nonetheless.

We're appealing it so he can play against Celtic.

We're not appealing, so he'll likely miss the next two.

I thought we were? Interesting. Guess that means we'll be either packing the midfield next Sunday or going with Reilly.

Neilson has said we won't. Tbh, there'd be a chance the hearing would take place before the Celtic game anyway so potentially futile.

I reckon we'd be looking to pack the midfield anyway, but hopefully if we do it's someone like King or Swanson who's at least got the mindset to get forward when they can.

Archived