East Fife vs Montrose

We own Montrose. When did the last beat us at Bayview?

If Montrose get off our mantelpiece on Saturday I fear Naysmith's coat will be hanging by a thread on that forever shaking shoogly peg.

^^

This.

Our record against Montrose is fantastic. It's the only thing that's giving me any hope of a win on Sat.

We get beat and the pressure on Naysmith will be huge.

The difference between Q1 and Q2 of this season is staggering

What happened to that team that took 5 going on 10 of Berwick earlier this season??!

^^

This.

Our record against Montrose is fantastic. It's the only thing that's giving me any hope of a win on Sat.

We get beat and the pressure on Naysmith will be huge.

Sorry but the two of you are deluded to think we'll comfortably get anything out of this game. Confidence in the squad will be shot and we've been brutal for some time now. I think the outcome of this game will determine Naysmith's future at the club.

Doesn't matter how stinking you are just now - this will inevitably be another 0-3 with Nathan Austin getting at least one, and at least one horrendous defensive brain fart in our backline.

(Might review this opinion if we win tonight, though.)

I now know when the Magna Carta was signed. It was in September 2001 'cos we last won at Bayview on 18th September 2001 by 2-1. Know what you mean though, it's a bit of a graveyard for the Mo so what the hell let's go there and have a right good go - the Fifers aren't exactly setting the heather on fire - yet??

Think we established today that Campbell can't play holding midfielder in a diamond, or whatever monstrosity of a formation that was! First half was ok, but second half there was just far, far too much space for EF. We endured 15-20 minutes without being able to take possession outside our half; but for a pile driver Malin barely touched the ball; Webster's cracker could have stolen us the points, but EF were definitely more dominant.

Thankful our opponents were as rank as us, otherwise all that space in our "midfield" would have been punished.

If it wasn't for Hamish or that poor two footed tackle near the death, I may have fallen asleep.

All that said, I would have taken a point beforehand. It would just have been nice to be entertained at some point for parting with £13...

Archived