Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

Hearts

Best Poster of 2015

paranoid.gif

So with the post Christmas comedown I am here to lift your spirits up again with the awards for the Jambos. One of those winners who was a clear fucking favourite from the start, take a bow paranoid android as you are this years best Hearts poster! Just generally an all round good egg and good poster I would say. Can't really add more to that.

2nd place - Jambo Mikey

3rd Place - shared by Topcat and CGR

Worst Poster of 2015

gregg.jpg

He was banned initially for making fun of a fan that died at a football game, he kept returning to face new bans, he was then allowed back, went into smug WUM mode overdrive and then became one of the biggest shitebags in P&B history by doing a runner after Hearts got beat. Yes folks, the winner by some distance was Elixir/Paulo Sergio. A steady mix of vikingTon lite and Lex's uper fanism, oor Paulo was certainly disliked. His shitebagness though really sealed the victory, although I do wonder if he actually died? Does anyone on here know him personally and want to check up on him? Anyway take a bow you fucking pussy wherever you are.

2nd place - Shared between Gavilinas and Thundercats

3rd place - Shared between paranoid android, Omar Little, Darren and Hearts Daft who all received one single vote.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paulo apparently still posts on the Hearts forum, and seemingly completely contradicts what he posted on here in a blatant refusal to admit hes wrong

Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Best Poster of 2015

skid.gif

Incredibly hard to find an amusing but safe for work gif/picture for this years winner. In former years I think there was only one real candidate for this category, however times have changed. Rolling into top stop is Bobby Skidmarks. Considered by many to not only be the best ICT poster, but also one of the best on the site. Ol' Bob has had a great year on here. Scoring highly due to his several jokes about a terminally ill footballer and great overall contributions to the hit and miss General Nonsesnse subforum. Does he even post about ICT? f**k it, he's good enough either way. Take a bow champ!

2nd place - Stephen Malkmus - Think he only joined this year but has done well. Also likes Pavement so top fella.

3rd Place - ICTChris - Still good just no longer the best.

Worst Poster of 2015

stoned.gif

You should all feel really, really, really sorry for this poster. He has to work really hard on a boat which apparently is beneath the rest of us wimpy mortals. He is basically a hero. Yes folks the winner of course is Stoned Sailor. Anyone that claims the term "teuchter" is racist and posts repeatedly on the BRALT has to be a bit of a dick splash. Take a bow, just watch you don't go overboard or anything.

2nd place - Shared between ICTChris, Stephen Malkmus and Sophia (who?).

3rd place - Shared between Bobby Skidmarks, thescarf, weird cal, caley fan and Tarmo Kink.

Best Poster of 2015

skid.gif

Incredibly hard to find an amusing but safe for work gif/picture for this years winner. In former years I think there was only one real candidate for this category, however times have changed. Rolling into top stop is Bobby Skidmarks. Considered by many to not only be the best ICT poster, but also one of the best on the site. Ol' Bob has had a great year on here. Scoring highly due to his several jokes about a terminally ill footballer and great overall contributions to the hit and miss General Nonsesnse subforum. Does he even post about ICT? f**k it, he's good enough either way. Take a bow champ!

2nd place - Stephen Malkmus - Think he only joined this year but has done well. Also likes Pavement so top fella.

Worst Poster of 2015

stoned.gif

You should all feel really, really, really sorry for this poster. He has to work really hard on a boat which apparently is beneath the rest of us wimpy mortals. He is basically a hero. Yes folks the winner of course is Stoned Sailor. Anyone that claims the term "teuchter" is racist and posts repeatedly on the BRALT has to be a bit of a dick splash. Take a bow, just watch you don't go overboard or anything.

3rd place - Shared between Bobby Skidmarks, thescarf, weird cal, caley fan and Tarmo Kink.

Think all caley posters had a mention here...

Best Poster of 2015

skid.gif

Worst Poster of 2015

stoned.gif

Goddamit. First time I get a prize on P&B and the illiterate dumbfuck hosting the award ceremony gets my name wrong.

Pure raging.

I bet Inverness Caledonian Thistle had their name correctly engraved on the Scottish cup.

Goddamit. First time I get a prize on P&B and the illiterate dumbfuck hosting the award ceremony gets my name wrong.

Pure raging.

I bet Inverness Caledonian Thistle had their name correctly engraved on the Scottish cup.

You don't deserve any better to be honest.

2nd, fucking 2nd place. What a bunch of c***s you all are. I worked my arse off being a twat for a year and all I get is a shared 2nd place.

Fucking wrong-uns.

Thanks to all that voted for me. You guys are great.

If it's any consolation, you are a far worse poster than Paulo, it's just that he posted far more prolifically than you and was therefore more at the forefront of people's minds. If you had posted at the same rate you would have won it hands down.

Hope you feel better now.

Best Poster of 2015

skid.gif

I'd like to thank Fernando Ricksen, Old Firm drunks and Philpy for giving me lots to laugh at in 2015.

Nap for 2016 btw.

You don't deserve any better to be honest.

I can only assume that this Stoned Sailor fella must be another poster. Sorry for my mistake. It comes from being a massive egotist.

You watch yoursel, DeeMan. He'll start following you about telling you he doesn't remember any of your posts, whilst bringing up your posts from months ago.

He clearly doesn't realise he's dealing with joint 2nd best Dundee poster.

I have a feeling the thanks in his original post for all the votes weren't serious as he seems a little upset in his response to me.

Archived