Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

Aberdeen best. Mozza even if he is shit scared of Biggie.

Aberdeen worst. LaLeyenda even if he never posts it is still too much.

Celtic best. Hoppy.

Celtic worst. Magee or whatever his name is this week.

Dundee best. Best posters on here by quite a distance but I'm going for Matty. Totally unjustified ban although I don't actually know what happened.

Dundee worst. There is one but he posts utter shite in the Politics forum mostly so can't remember his name.

DABS best. Not a bad bunch on here but I'm going for Mark Connelly.

DAVS worst. I.A's alias account wawa. Boring now.

Hamilton best. Bert Racoon.

Hamilton worst. n/a

Hearts best. Paranoid Android.

Hearts worst. The one that ran away when they lost.

ICT best. ICT Chris.

ICT worst. City Dave.

Kille best. Killiesquirrel.

Killie worst. WRK.

Motherwell best. thisGraeme.

Motherwell worst. n/a

Thistle best. Jagfox99. Kens.

Thistle worst. n/a

Ross County best. Spain.

Ross County worst.n/a.

Fermers best. Treehousetam.

Fermers worst. Boredom Guy.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warms the heart in this cold, cold winter to see most people strugglin' to name a worst Thistle poster.

I suspect this is in no small part due to Glasgow's uglier football clubs hoovering up most of the scheme goblins/absolute roasters that may otherwise taint our support.

edit: DublinJag was far and away our worst poster on here, though he stopped posting/was banned before we reached the top flight. For our best posters you can take your pick from Nizzy, The Arch (though he's pretty dormant these days), Smurph, South Lanarkshire Jag, jagfox, Reid, Fuctifano and probably a few others whose names escape me at the minute (edit: file Hammer Jag in there!); all pretty different in terms of post content/activity/where they post on the site, yet all very good.

Right well then,

Aberdeen:

Best- Honourable mention to StandFree03 but MozzaMozza just edges it this year, probably for his contribution to this thread.

Worst - Alex_14 can't stand him, probably an alias.

Celtic:

Best- Staff Sergeant Dingham, [/size]best of a bad bunch.

Worst - Enrico, used to be funny, now just annoying

Dundee:

Best - Nah can't find one, sorry

Worst- Hard to narrow down but it has to be G_Man1985

United:

Best- Mark Connolly, [/size]good poster, seems like a nice guy

Worst- Up until a couple of days ago I was going to leave this blank but well done Wa5373[/size] I think another poster nailed it in saying he's a mattydfc alias

Hamilton:

Best- Probably Bert Racoon[/size], only normal noticeable Accies poster on P and B.

Worst- Im Rodger [/size]more like Im ac**t.

Hearts:

Best- Paranoid Android, seems ok and occasionally funny.

Worst- Thundercats[/size], don't know many of the hearts guys but he's seems like the biggest arse.

Inverness CT:

Best - Bobby Skidmarks, quite funny sometimes and seems mentally stable

Worst- CityDave[/size], seems like an bit of a dick

Kilmarnock:

Best- craigkillie [/size],just pips QLP who hasn't posted enough and Dindeluex a close third

Worst- Nadroj, [/size]I don't like Gregg Wallace

Motherwell:

Best- Ark Loyal, [/size]just pips Addie and LikinFighter

Worst- Nobody, they're a bunch of sound guys

Partick Thistle:

Best - Firhill Road[/size], decent contribution to this thread and not an arsehole

Worst - Probably has to be Jagfox 99 as he's the worst of a good bunch

Ross County:

Best - Yoda[/size], good, this guy is. Spain, Just pips he does

Worst - Savage Henry[/size], don't know many county fans but he seems the worst

St Johnstone:

Best - Random Guy, [/size]Funny guy despite occasionally giving United shit

Worst - Sorry but Scottmaclean's late challenge was not enough, this award goes to Tree house tam who seems like a bigger,more consistant c**t.

It's paddy from emmerdale you c**t

A disappointing campaign for me. Not even sure that I'll get the Worst Poster award, so I'm predicting an inevitable slide into obscurity. Next year, I'm just going to be myself. Apologies to any Dundee United poster (or anyone else) who I have irritated. I'll try my best to make sure it won't happen again. Merry Christmas.

Aberdeen

Best: When I think of Aberdeen posters the avatar that sticks in my head is Russell Anderson lifting the League Cup. It turns out this belongs to Karl Pilkington, who wins because his avatar sticks in my head. Honourable mention to Standfree for keeping gimps like JohnnyC and Rico occupied and ultimately highlighting them as the fools they are, but you can't really stay in that kind of company for too long without being spattered with flecks of pish.

Worst: jmothecat. His twitter breakdown on General Election night (which someone else dug up) was a joy to behold, but the mask did slip and a tweed jacket wearing cretin was revealed. Thankfully haven't seen much of La Leyenda.

Celtic

Best: I'll say paul r - cfc (?) for the sake of saying someone, but I don't think I've seen him post about Celtic.

Worst: Enrico Annoni. A very welcome disappearing act since the entire forum found out what a simpleton he was. His posting content has always been crap and littered with irritating punctuation errors, but this year really has finished off any respectability he once had.

Dundee

Best: Deefiant. Hangs about the Thistle threads and is generally a sound c**t. Most of them are though, a very misunderstood folk.

Worst: Deetilehdeh. If I see his name as the last one to have posted on a thread I was going to read, then it'll put me right off opening the thread. A dullard wrapped up in his own false sense of intellectualism.

Dundee United

Best: Zetterlund. Again, purely for his 'flying Johnny Russell' avatar.

Worst: Pull My Strings. Strange, to the point that I think he'd genuinely creep me out in real life.

Hamilton

Best: Bert Raccoon. For being fairly noticeable.

Worst: I'm Rodger. A Rangers supporting child.

Hearts

Best: Jambo Mikey. Another avatar award, the one with the black guy in a Hearts tracksuit was in my head.

Worst: Elixir/Paulo Sergio. Giving it big licks about how Hearts were better than Aberdeen. Then sees his team stuffed by Aberdeen. Then hasn't posted since. What a wee shitebag.

Inverness

Best: Bobby Skidmarks. Absolutely none stand out for contributions on this part of the forum, so BS takes it for being relatively active on 'misc other fitba'.

Worst: Stonedsailor. Think he's still one of these ones that's in the BRALT every day of the week, which is a miserable existence.

Kilmarnock

Best: craigkillie. Can't remember him standing out much over the year, but he's still one of the few whose posts I'd genuinely want to read.

Worst: QLP. Absolute fits of tears after we stuffed Killie a couple of weeks ago, which I believe resulted in him blocking people from his twitter - not sure if he's even posted on here since. He's also awful for all the same 'Keith Jackson wannabe' reasons as La Leyenda (minus being a Celtic fan).

Motherwell

Best: Bleugh, very unspectacular group. I'll plump for thisGraeme.

Worst: Addie. Think I had him as best last year, but he made an arse of the long awaited return of the 'worst posters' thread, so here we are.

Partick Thistle

Best: Hammer Jag. Always hits the nail on the head (pun wasn't even intended, but I'll leave it in). Also good for the same reasons as Standfree, only without the 'flecks of pish' problem mentioned above.

Worst: BishopBriggs/kni. The "Well I do have an incredibly boring voice" guy from Father Ted is probably exactly how he sounds. He would happily write a dissertation length post on the benefits of solid graphite pencils compared to graphite, and argue his case over the course of several, torturous pages. Utter fanny.

Ross County

Best: Yoda. One of the better posters on the site, and possibly Ross County's biggest claim to fame.

Worst: Scrolling through the top posters in the Ross County thread, and got as far as dazwesty89 before I stopped being arsed trying to find a legitimate contender. Sorry m8.

St Johnstone

Best: t_s_a_c. Suits his abrasive posting style, while many others really don't.

Worst: tree house tam. I.e. the guy who admits he would happily boo footballers for being gay.

Whilst I admit that from most points of view checking the BRALT regularly could be pitiful, consider if you will a life of utter tedium aboard a ship where your working day consist of routines, watchkeeping routines. Consider then the discomfort of being battered by storm after storm for a great proportion of the year when the ground beneath your feet never stops moving and gravity is fluid from your perspective, giving these storms names does not make it better. Consider then the homesickness and the fact that you are working in one of the most hazardous environments on the planet.

Popping into the BRALT now and again for a wee bit of schadenfreude at the expense of the **** is not so bad from my point of view.

ETA the food, it's bad, f**k me sideways it's bad. It is pitiful, I welcome your pity for the food I have to put up with at work.

Whilst I admit that from most points of view checking the BRALT regularly could be pitiful, consider if you will a life of utter tedium aboard a ship where your working day consist of routines, watchkeeping routines. Consider then the discomfort of being battered by storm after storm for a great proportion of the year when the ground beneath your feet never stops moving and gravity is fluid from your perspective, giving these storms names does not make it better. Consider then the homesickness and the fact that you are working in one of the most hazardous environments on the planet.

Popping into the BRALT now and again for a wee bit of schadenfreude at the expense of the **** is not so bad from my point of view.

ETA the food, it's bad, f**k me sideways it's bad. It is pitiful, I welcome your pity for the food I have to put up with at work.

Just have a w**k m8

Just have a w**k m8

There are only so many of those you can have a day.

Popeye's arm size had f**k all to do with spinach. It's lonely being a sailor.

Get fucked. Nobody forced you to do that as a job and you are no doubt compensated well for it. Just another BRALT bore.

Nobody forces you to read it.

You are one of those people who go there to get angry at what people are talking about. I go there to have a giggle and feel better.

I would rather be a bore than someone who goes looking for anger. Cheer up mun.

A disappointing campaign for me. Not even sure that I'll get the Worst Poster award, so I'm predicting an inevitable slide into obscurity. Next year, I'm just going to be myself. Apologies to any Dundee United poster (or anyone else) who I have irritated. I'll try my best to make sure it won't happen again. Merry Christmas.

I would have voted for you as the best Saintee, as I admired your work re-the DAB's, and you seem like a charming man, however I couldn't be arsed. Thank you.

Get fucked. Nobody forced you to do that as a job and you are no doubt compensated well for it. Just another BRALT bore.

And just for clarification. The remuneration at sea is fantastic but that is only because the majority of the populous, ie greetin faced pussies like yersel, would not last a minute.

I would have voted for you as the best Saintee, as I admired your work re-the DAB's, and you seem like a charming man, however I couldn't be arsed. Thank you.

Similarly, I would have voted for TRS but I abstained from voting this year as I was split for best poster on too many teams ie St Johnstone - TRS/Mizfit, Partick Thistle - Jagfox/P45, however with the benefit of hindsight it appears TRS' dab taunting was just a disgusting ploy to garner favour with us Dees as his admittance that he was "cosying up" to us and his apology to Utd fans proves.

In my eyes this is worse than Donald Trumps recent "Ban all Muslims" speech as a deliberate plan to win votes.

Horrendous behaviour.

Archived