Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

Honestly what a load of shite. How anyone can tell someone is thick or otherwise is impossible based on a couple of posts here and there. I've no idea who you are, never even heard of you until you posted here.

What I do know is that Deeboy generally likes a wee dig at anything I post because I'm an apparent happy clapper, whatever the f**k that is.

I support my team, little else and occasionally pass comment on how they are doing and now and then have a pop at another club or player.

I'm pretty sure that's what this forum is for, but if I'm thick and attention seeking then so be it, I don't really give a f**k.

^^^ raging thicko

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen:

Best: Mozzamozza - he's relatively entertaining for an Aberdeen fan.

Worst: StandFree - he's generally ok, but when he starts "trolling" idiots (ie spamming threads with pish about total f*cking morons), it drops him to a level beyond that of the world's worst journalist Mr Leyenda.

Celtic:

Best: Hoopy if he's still here. Nobody if he's not

Worst: Staff Sergeant Dignam. How Magee keeps getting let back on is beyond me.

Dundee:

Best: Deeboy. Slightly less of a c*nt than the rest of them.

Worst: kevthedee. The only thing worse than being a grass is being a complete walloper, hence his victory over Biggie.

Dundee United:

Best: Stumigoo. Best of a decent bunch.

Worst: Wa5373. Makes kevthedee look like a member of MENSA. Thicker than the two who have recently used the name of Ming's home planet as an insult, and more likely to punch a Dee than Granny Danger.

Hamilton:

Best: Bert Raccoon. Highly entertaining and highly literate considering he's from Lanarkshire.

Worst: Patrick Bateman. There are probably worse, but with a name like that on P&B, I expect much better.

Hearts:

Best: Topcat. Top guy.

Worst: Thundercats. Thunderc*nt.

ICT:

Best: Bobby Skidmarks. Clearly the top teuchter

Worst: ICTChris. A bad person, a worse poster.

Kilmarnock

Best: Dindeleux. The only half decent one I could remember.

Worst: WhiteRoseKillie. Just awful.

Motherwell:

Best: For some reason, I always thought Miguel Sanchez was a Motherwell fan, so him. But if he's not, tamdunk, since he's fairly entertaining.

Worst: 18May1991. Just for the name. p***k.

Partick Thistle:

Best: Smurph. Honourable mention to P45.

Worst: Jagfox99. So obsessed with United he must be a closet Dee.

Ross County:

Best: Savage Henry. Top avatar, decent chap.

Worst: Savage Henry. He's the only Ross County fan I can think of, and I don't like incomplete lists.

St Johnstone:

Best: Mad Capsule seems ok.

Worst: In a group containing Radford, TSAC, TRS, RandomGuy, mizfit, the guy who hangs about with the young team, and perthsaint1977, it takes a real effort to win this, so congratulations to tree house tam. The c*nt's c*nt.

Aberdeen:

Worst: StandFree - he's generally ok, but when he starts "trolling" idiots (ie spamming threads with pish about total f*cking morons), it drops him to a level beyond that of the world's worst journalist Mr Leyenda.

Celtic:

Dundee:

Worst: kevthedee. The only thing worse than being a grass is being a complete walloper, hence his victory over Biggie.

Dundee United:

Worst: Wa5373. Makes kevthedee look like a member of MENSA. Thicker than the two who have recently used the name of Ming's home planet as an insult, and more likely to punch a Dee than Granny Danger.

Hamilton:

Best: Bert Raccoon. Highly entertaining and highly literate considering he's from Lanarkshire.

Worst: Patrick Bateman. There are probably worse, but with a name like that on P&B, I expect much better.

Hearts:

ICT:

Kilmarnock

Motherwell:

Best: For some reason, I always thought Miguel Sanchez was a Motherwell fan, so him. But if he's not, tamdunk, since he's fairly entertaining.

Partick Thistle:

Ross County:

Worst: Savage Henry. He's the only Ross County fan I can think of, and I don't like incomplete lists.

St Johnstone:

Worst: In a group containing Radford, TSAC, TRS, RandomGuy, mizfit, the guy who hangs about with the young team, and perthsaint1977, it takes a real effort to win this, so congratulations to tree house tam. The c*nt's c*nt.

????

Aberdeen

Best - Mozzamozza.

Worst - La Leyenda has thankfully fucked off, so the guy who should be humanely captured and released back into Aberdeen Mad, 'Baldie', is it?

Celtic

Best - N/A.

Worst - Romeo

Dundee

Best - Dee Man

Worst - Phil Roberts' Boots or whatever he's called, in the absence of Big Gus obviously.

Dundee United

Best - Desert Nomad not posting much these days, so Banana

Worst - WaWa's an alias, so Arab FC

Hamilton

Best - Bert Racoon

Worst - None

Hearts

Best - Panaroid Android.

Worst - Elixir. Unhinged fantasist.

Inverness

Best - Stephen Malkmus. Not enough Pavement references on here.

Worst - Caley Fan.

Killie

Best - Estragon

Worst - Quitongo's Left Peg. Rhona Cameron's hormonal wee sister.

Motherwell

Best - Swello

Worst - thisGraeme for his unrequited Dee love-in.

Partick Thistle

Best - Fuctifano

Worst - Jagfox99, by several million light years

Ross Couny

Best - Loki

Worst - None

St Johnstone

Best - Tree House Tam. Big fan of his work.

Worst - The Real Saints and Random Guy are both beyond shite, but Old Pack is infinitely worse.

Aberdeen:

Celtic:

Dundee:

Dundee United:

Hamilton:

Hearts:

ICT:

Kilmarnock

Motherwell:

Partick Thistle:

Ross County:

St Johnstone:

Who the f**k are you?

Archived