Away fans visiting Ibrox

Rangers abuse of away fans  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Once again "aye but look at everyone else!!". The difference is a missile being thrown at any other ground would be seen as fairly shocking. With Rangers the damning thing is that no one is the least bit surprised.

Tell you what, next time there's a decent away support at Ibrox put yourself in there and I reckon you would be appalled.

This.

At East End Park this season there has been a cup of lukewarm tea (reported by referee) and a lighter thrown (not seen by officials) in the general direction of the linesman. The general reaction of other supporters was of widespread condemnation not "didn't see it, didn't happen" or "Aye, but they're doing it too".

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tedi, on 14 Dec 2015 - 18:08, said:

Missile throwing is not any more prevalent at Ibrox than any other ground in Scotland

Yes it is. Which is why so many more away supporters have had to deal with it when your team has a result goes against them. Because your supporters are fucking idiots.

Still, you don't care, and would like to see it continue. So fair dos.

Once again, not really reading what is written, you were doing this on the match thread too where you claimed your fan was taken away for jumping on a seat where he was actually taken away for raising his hand to a steward.

I do not really know how many times you would like me to condemn coin throwing, in fact it seems clear to me that you would rather I did not, perhaps then it would fit the shite you just posted.

Missile throwing is not any more prevalent at Ibrox than any other ground in Scotland, which is exactly why I mentioned the other grounds where incidents have been reported, it is rare at all grounds.

1. I didn't mention that at all. Different poster

2. I'm not saying you haven't, but you do always follow it up with "but other fans did this"

3. Seems like it is. That is precisely what most people on this thread seem to be telling us.

I would not be surprised if you could find some missile throwing event at virtually every ground in Scotland.

Go on then. Show me the evidence of coin throwing at:

Inverness CT

Elgin City

Brechin City

St Johnstone

Alloa

Stenhousemuir

Queen of the South

Kilmarnock

Clyde

Hamilton

Stranraer

The only thing worse than whataboutery is whataboutery based on a fabrication of your own mind. You've got people queuing up here to present their tales of having things thrown at them at Ibrox, yet your standard position of extreme bloody-minded stubbornness leads you to make wildly inaccurate comparisons with other clubs for whom missile launching is most definitely not the norm.

It's like an American gun nut saying "other countries have shootings too! So we are all as bad as each other!".

Verbal Abuse is fair game. Throwing objects and gobbing on other humans isn't. It's fucking animal like.

Yes the police and stewards just stand back and allow it all to happen, while the SMSM covers it all up due to us being the people.

Young Rudolf isn't all there.

Anyway, any updates from any official sources on the alleged bottle throwing?

It's been reported to the police who are investigating, but you'd assume it'll be a while yet.

Yes it clearly is being discussed, it seems abuse can be dished out but getting it back is apparently different.

Throwing a glass bottle is the same as shouting abuse?

Mark Yardley went on National radio and told a story when he was warming up at Ibrox and he was pelted with a pie, he said cheers then ate it but that's besides the point :lol: . We were behind the goals in the lower tier that day and were getting everything thrown at us. Bovril, bottles, pies, coins but I couldn't record it on my Nokia 3210 so it didn't happen :( .

What kind of proof do you want? Some wee boy with his head bust open before you acknowledge your fans are arseholes, and why would any morton fans make it up?

So much faux outrage in one post^^

What kind of proof do you think would be acceptable here?

Nutters on a forum or maybe a police statement?

Bennet, what the F&*k are you on. Plenty of witnesses. I was hit by a coin as mentioned on other thread. I did not make this up or are you saying I threw it or another Ton fan threw it as there seems to be no blame to be had by any Gers fan as this does not happen. I did report tit at time to Steward who didn't care and when I approached a policeman he ended up running to Gers fans trying to cross barrier when Gers equalised. Impecable fans , my arse

Archived