Away fans visiting Ibrox

Rangers abuse of away fans  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

and we do and as can be seen from this thread a fair few people say they do not really have any issues.

It is not every other club and every other fan thought, that is half ersed shite right there.

No Wullie I am not your happy clapper type guy, if I see shite I call shite and this thread is full of it, if this offends you then good, I am doing something right.

A fair few stating they haven't had any issues does not wipe out the rest who had. But well done for not throwing coins at some away fans. That is very well done, a prize is no doubt on its way from the UN.

That anyone is reporting half the abhorrent shite that has happened, this year alone should be enough to close your minky pit of filth for good.

And as per usual you can't accept criticism of your own support and circle the wagons. claiming it's a massive conspiracy. What a fucked up, pathetic, life you must lead to defend the indefensible just because it wears the same knock off sports wear as you.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fair few stating they haven't had any issues does not wipe out the rest who had. But well done for not throwing coins at some away fans. That is very well done, a prize is no doubt on its way from the UN.

That anyone is reporting half the abhorrent shite that has happened, this year alone should be enough to close your minky pit of filth for good.

And as per usual you can't accept criticism of your own support and circle the wagons. claiming it's a massive conspiracy. What a fucked up, pathetic, life you must lead to defend the indefensible just because it wears the same knock off sports wear as you.

Bit unfair, that last bit. Sports Direct is a wonderful store, is it not??

PS - rest of your post is spot on though.

You said 'and every single other fan and every other club' and now you are admitting that it is a fair few, too long on the BRALT with the nodding dogs wullie, you are not even bothering to check what shite you post before you post it.

The rest as you say have been pointing out that they get pelted with all manner of objects, surely a stream of ambulances should be visible leaving Ibrox, I mean with so many projectiles getting thrown into a crowded area this should happen just by the law of averages.....shite wullie, just simple happy clapper shite.

Again more utter bollix Wullie, I have criticized my own support plenty of times on this forum, where they actually deserve it, I am perfectly aware they many are far from angels but there is only so much hyperbole that I can witness before I openly start to laugh it ...and you.

No I admitted no such thing. I said a few stating one thing does not excuse the other, a subtle difference that has clearly passed you by.

So because your dans are arseholes we havent to support our team?

That's it. It's you fault for complaining about it or for going and not accepting the "best fans in the wurrruld" and their flying gifts.

What a rant, I have a much simpler solution. If you do not like the place then stay the f**k away...nobody is forcing you to go.....simples.
Wasn't going to comment on this thread but that sums up why things won't change for away fans. Rather than condemning the actions of the morons in your support you'd rather they continued being wee fannies and the away support didn't come than actually having the aforementioned fannies held to account. Rangers fans constantly try and sweep the actions of "the few" (we're told) in their support under the carpet. Either that or they sarcastically overstate things in order to make the complaints seem minor or not worth the time...
I'm just glad that the majority of away fans made it home safely, I was in tears reading this thread, real tears.Will nobody think of the poor away fans.
Standard from Sweep I suppose.

What a rant, I have a much simpler solution.

If you do not like the place then stay the f**k away...nobody is forcing you to go.....simples.

So basically - "We cannot guarantee the safety of your fans, so it's probably best if you don't come".

A fine advert for a club.

This mob should have been told to start again in the Juniors.

So basically - "We cannot guarantee the safety of your fans, so it's probably best if you don't come".

A fine advert for a club.

This mob should have been told to start again in the Juniors.

naah, can't agree with that.

What have you got against the Juniors?

Your are as safe at Ibrox as you are at any other football ground in Scotland.

In terms of general health-and-safety issues, yes you are, otherwise the place wouldn't get a safety certificate. But, in terms of fans facing the likelihood of objects being thrown at them, no, it doesn't seem that you are. Just go back to the poll at the top of this page for some confirmation of that.

Why can't you simply admit that your club has, and is, a problem??

I see plenty of wee fannies at every ground I visit, it is my choice if I want to visit these place, it is their choice to be wee fannies as long as they do it within the rules set out by the club, if not they can f**k off.

Aah, yes, there's the answer in a nutshell. Seems it's all right to behave at a football ground in a different way to how you'd behave anywhere else.

You really can't argue with such people, can you?

I see plenty of wee fannies at every ground I visit, it is my choice if I want to visit these place, it is their choice to be wee fannies as long as they do it within the rules set out by the club, if not they can f**k off.

Well, that's what is being discussed, these people throwing things at away fans and acting out-with the rules. Your comment was if you don't like it don't come. It allows the problem to persist rather than putting a stop to the behaviour. The onus seems to be put on away fans to go and complain about it if we want it stopped, I'd argue that whilst that's necessary it needs the decent Rangers fans out to take a zero tolerance approach to it as well. As long as it remains as it is now your reputation as a horrid place for away fans to go will continue. If that doesn't bother you, fair enough, carry on turning a blind eye and let the wee bawbags run wild.

No danger it's wee laddies either. The amount "feenyun b*****ds" and gob from grown adults coming in and out of the place is horrid too.

Like Bill, I know what to expect and have no grumbles but it does happen every time and unlike every other ground in the country I would never ever consider taking a child to the matches against Rangers home or away. Especially away.

Archived