Away fans visiting Ibrox

Rangers abuse of away fans  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well, no actually - you're confusing it with the initial reaction of you and your like to the bottle-throwing incident at your ground last weekend (and don't bother coming back with the "alleged" nonsense; there's virtually no doubt now that it happened).

PS - given and collected your 2 greenies yet today? ;) Why do you two do that, anyway?

Kind of creepy that you check up on what dots i get given and what dots I give.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone gave me a dot Rudolf, it happens, deal with it.

:lol: More of the "nothing to see here, move along now" mentality.

You're being more than a wee bit disingenuous here - as others have also remarked on, you and Tedi have been green-dotting each other almost every day for a long period of time.

So, again, why do you do it??

I don't, I just like to know he's squirming away from answering the question. Simples. ^_^

Though an answer would be quite enlightening.

You do care , you bring it up regularly , I would not be surprised if they are now doing it with the full intention of just winding up clowns like yourself

It's a sad indictment of the situation in Scottish football, that some have the viewpoint of 'if you don't like it, don't go', rather than actually trying to combat the problems.

And unfortunately I'd be entirely unsurprised if that view was shared amongst some higher up within The Rangers.

Agreed. It's gonna be interesting to see if anything does actually happen with regard to the incident....... but I'm not holding my breath.

You do care , you bring it up regularly , I would not be surprised if they are now doing it with the full intention of just winding up clowns like yourself

Have a greenie, I'm sure that Rudolf will be OK with it.

so, where's me answer then?? :whistle You've plenty of time to think about it - I'm off to our game soon, so you can exercise your wee brain cell a while before replying.

^^^ doesn't care but utterly desperate for answers type post IMO

You're not getting any, so f**k up.

Aye.

But will YOU?? :P

Never, sorry but I just gave Bennett another 2, i read your posts and suddenly I feel inclined to greenie Bennett, f**k knows why.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

Appropriate dottage distributed

Archived