Away fans visiting Ibrox

Rangers abuse of away fans  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst this is all very hilarious it's kinda getting away from the main subject at hand.

Oh, I almost forgot the plight of the poor Morton fans and the Buckie bottle.

On a slightly related note, I woke up the other day to find a Buckie bottle (full size, none of your quarter bottle pish) in my kids trampoline. Not sure how it got there but after reading this thread, I suspect it may have been Rangers fans. The animals.

On a slightly related note, I woke up the other day to find a Buckie bottle (full size, none of your quarter bottle pish) in my kids trampoline. Not sure how it got there but after reading this thread, I suspect it may have been Rangers fans. The animals.

Never happened (©The P&B ****)

Wow.

Just think how much funnier you could be on here if the bottle had hit your kid, you'd be a laugh a minute.

Wow.

Just think how much funnier you could be on here if the bottle had hit your kid, you'd be a laugh a minute.

That would be a fucking spectacular shot. Managing to hit my kid with a Buckie bottle while she was bouncing in her trampoline from a good 50 yards away. Shot, gadge!

In all seriousness. Lobbing Buckie bottles during a game is not cool. I did mention this earlier in the thread.

I should also have called the police.

you mean, like you would've if your kid had been hit? Or the bottle had missed by a few inches?

Suddenly it wouldn't all seem so hilarious to you then, would it?

Edited to add - if a Buckie bottle ended up in the wean's trampoline and it's really 50 yards from the nearest public access, you really should be looking at your friends. Or your partner.

Or your kid.

you mean, like you would've if your kid had been hit? Or the bottle had missed by a few inches?

Suddenly it wouldn't all seem so hilarious to you then, would it?

Rudolph, I'm trying to be nice, but you are making the task so hard. Gonnae calm down a bit, eh?

I agree that chucking bottles at people is terrible behaviour. I wish the police and stewarding at Ibrox would put some effort into stopping people throwing bottles, or any other projectiles at away fans.

Rudolph, I'm trying to be nice, but you are making the task so hard. Gonnae calm down a bit, eh?

I agree that chucking bottles at people is terrible behaviour. I wish the police and stewarding at Ibrox would put some effort into stopping people throwing bottles, or any other projectiles at away fans.

That's the thing about t'interweb, you can never tell when posters are perfectly calm or fully aerated. I'm perfectly calm.

Equally, since I can't be ersed trawling back a page or two I've no way of knowing if you are just being flippant or are actually siding with the knuckledraggers on here. That's fine, your second line clears it up.

What's the story regarding hearts fans launching a flare at Aberdeen fans last week? Seen a few comments on the scottish away day facebook page

Surprised none of our social justice warriors have been investagating the matter , oh that's right it is nothing to do with Rangers so they probably don't care

Have you tried googling it or looking at the match thread? Thankfully the kid that was hit by the firework wasn't seriously hurt and the arsehole that threw it, was ejected, detained and appeared in court on Monday.

A potentially terrible incident, that was swiftly dealt and I hope the wee knob gets jailed. Not much further investigation required really.

Have you tried googling it or looking at the match thread? Thankfully the kid that was hit by the firework wasn't seriously hurt and the arsehole that threw it, was ejected, detained and appeared in court on Monday.

A potentially terrible incident, that was swiftly dealt and I hope the wee knob gets jailed. Not much further investigation required really.

Not Yet as I have only just heard of it

And yet without even looking you steam right in with the victim card.

I was just surpsrised that in a twenty page thread where people discussed an alleged incident from last weekend no one felt the need to mention this proven incident , no victimisation from me , you hate us and I fucking love it

This is a thread about away fans at Ibrox. Goings on at Pittodrie and other such whataboutery to deflect and project criticism to everyone else are your thing.

Archived