Away fans visiting Ibrox

Rangers abuse of away fans  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol: Thank you so much for being rattled.

You may have noticed from my post count of 700 in 10 years, versus your 19,000 in 3 years, that my life revolves an awful lot less around this forum that yours does.

I'm just intrigued as to why a grown man who claims its "only the Internet" would log on here 365 days a year to habitually green dot someone he doesn't know ("only a dot" :lol:), and would go about deleting old posts in case they came back to bite him? Do tell.

I know which one of us is taking this place seriously, and it sure as shit ain't me.

Excellent post.

Does he really go back and delete old posts that might embarrass him? Must be a full-time job then. And that green-dot relationship with bennett, I find that seriously weird. I mean, why would anyone bother??

Obviously taking this place way, wayyyy too seriously, the pair of 'em.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not your spelling he's taken issue with. It's the redundancy of the word "over". I.e the word "exaggeration" is all you need, rather than "over exaggeration".

You an English teacher?

People make too much out of songs, don't see what the all fuss is about.

.......and just to illustrate my point, guess who has already greenied this post?

Bless their little light blue cotton socks, the pair of them.

The song about walls and shit, who were they being protected from? Was it from the folk rasellik sing songs about? You knwo the ones you don't like?

If the pair of you could just get over yourselves and distill your heritage and branding down to Union Jacks and the Spice Girls vs Leprechauns, potatoes and clovers, it would be much better for all concerned and much easier to market.

This fake interest in a centuries old foreign conflict is embarrassing for both of you and by association the rest of us.

People make too much out of songs, don't see what the all fuss is about.

Almost as bad as people who don't like their wee nickname and drag us down into their fantasist, knuckledragging.

The song about walls and shit, who were they being protected from? Was it from the folk rasellik sing songs about? You knwo the ones you don't like?

If the pair of you could just get over yourselves and distill your heritage and branding down to Union Jacks and the Spice Girls vs Leprechauns, potatoes and clovers, it would be much better for all concerned and much easier to market.

This fake interest in a centuries old foreign conflict is embarrassing for both of you and by association the rest of us.

Almost as bad as people who don't like their wee nickname and drag us down into their fantasist, knuckledragging.

Both those posts have left me ??????? Wtf are you an about?

Cannot say I have ever paid any attention to you whatsoever, I do not care how many times you post, or what you dot, its your time do as you please.

Intrigued ffs :lol:

Not surprised you don't remember - if I'd made 20 posts a day every day for the last 3 years, I wouldn't pay much attention to individuals either. But then I'd also be utterly embarrassed at how much of my life I was spending on an Internet forum.

What is it with the songs anyway. Do the Rangers have any football songs or what? Can't recall too many on Saturday with any reference to what was going on on the pitch.

In what way do songs like 'YNWA' or 'The Feel of Arthur's Thigh' have any association with what's happening on the pitch?

Every Club has its own anthems some football related some not so.

In what way do songs like 'YNWA' or 'The Feel of Arthur's Thigh' have any association with what's happening on the pitch?

Every Club has its own anthems some football related some not so.

Yeah but they also have football songs related to the club. I'm just saying I didn't hear any on Saturday. That's another issue altogether though and I'll let the rest of the brain trust debate that.

:lol:

That has to be easily the most batshit crazy thing I have read on P & B in my 3 1/2 years, I thought the QC was bad with his declaration that celtic without a capital C was bigoted but congratulations you have just outdone him....outstanding.

Glad you enjoyed it.

As a general rule in Scottish football, I stand by it quite comfortably.

Again, it is my time, free to do with it as I want just as you are, I have no idea what you do with your time, not do I care to be honest, god only knows why this stuff irks you so much, do you run about telling everyone with high posts counts this stuff or is just me that gets to you?

Jings Ted, all I did was ask why you delete old posts and hand out 3 green dots of unconditional love every day, you ducked both questions (shocker) and asked why I took it so seriously (deflection from an awkward question - double shocker).

I merely highlighted your post rate to highlight it is you who clearly takes P&B more seriously. If you weren't so rattled earlier then you might have followed the discussion a bit better.

Archived