Away fans visiting Ibrox

Rangers abuse of away fans  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ. I think the mistake posters are making here is to judge Rangers fans against what would be considered acceptable human behaviour. A somewhat futile endeavour as their support consists of violent subhuman cretins and spineless subhuman losers like Tedi, to afraid to criticise the first group.

You might as well whinge about chimps throwing shite at each other.

Personally did I see coins being thrown , the answer is no or I would have ducked instead of being hit on the side of my head with a 10p coin after applauding my teams second goal . I didn't see bottle incident but I did mention to Police and stewards of coin incident but as expected they did nothing. I have been to Ibrox 4 times watching Morton and twice have encountered incidents granted the last incident was back in the 80s but see things have not changed.

Christ. I think the mistake posters are making here is to judge Rangers fans against what would be considered acceptable human behaviour. A somewhat futile endeavour as their support consists of violent subhuman cretins and spineless subhuman losers like Tedi, to afraid to criticise the first group.

You might as well whinge about chimps throwing shite at each other.

This pretty much sums it up

I've been to Ibrox to see Queens four times over the last three years or so.

Bizarrely, we've been first to score on every single occasion. The behaviour of the cretins either side is of course worthy of sociological study, but I've seen nothing terribly threatening. I was aware of drinks raining down last season, but it was nowhere near me.

I do find the atmosphere unpleasant though. The sectarian shite on sale outside, the bursts of song about walls - it all makes it feel hostile and like the sort of place where normal standards are suspended.

I do also have to say though, that I've actually found the stewards very polite, reasonable and helpful. Maybe if I had an issue to raise with them, I'd see it differently. As it is though, I've no complaints at all in that regard - in fact, I've genuinely been very impressed.

I've been to Ibrox to see Queens four times over the last three years or so. Bizarrely, we've been first to score on every single occasion. The behaviour of the cretins either side is of course worthy of sociological study, but I've seen nothing terribly threatening. I was aware of drinks raining down last season, but it was nowhere near me. I do find the atmosphere unpleasant though. The sectarian shite on sale outside, the bursts of song about walls - it all makes it feel hostile and like the sort of place where normal standards are suspended. I do also have to say though, that I've actually found the stewards very polite, reasonable and helpful. Maybe if I had an issue to raise with them, I'd see it differently. As it is though, I've no complaints at all in that regard.

I've been about six times in recent times and I've struggled to find a steward whose first language was English.

The police tend to be okay at Ibrox but the stewards are the real problem. The zombies goading away do't really bother me. On a personal level I know they are generally job-less scum and they will probably never aspire to anything in life. They can sing away to the Sash and Penny arcade whilst giving me the vickies. If the they get a little better at it then the job centre might allow the c***s to put it on their CV.

Witnessed the woman infront of me getting hit across the head from a cup of Coke last season. Same game last season a *** doing a nazi salute before the game and he stewards standing doing f**k all. Cretins

It's apparently not a nazi salute, it's a 'red hand salute', something that is definitely* a thing.

* not definitely, I'd never heard of it either until I pulled one or two folk up on it and this was the scrambled response.

The police tend to be okay at Ibrox but the stewards are the real problem. The zombies goading away do't really bother me. On a personal level I know they are generally job-less scum and they will probably never aspire to anything in life. They can sing away to the Sash and Penny arcade whilst giving me the vickies. If the they get a little better at it then the job centre might allow the c***s to put it on their CV.

Still not sure if you're talking about the zombies, the stewards, or both.......

If people want to sing songs, shout abuse or make gestures who cares? It's designed to provoke a response and no matter which two teams are involved it goes on at pretty much every ground I've visited. When I see it happen it barely registers with me as I'm there to watch the football and don't pay attention to the fuds. If someone doesn't get a reaction then typically they'll stop trying.

Throwing things is a different matter and is well out of order. I've been in both home and away ends at Ibrox many times though and have never seen anything thrown.

If people want to sing songs, shout abuse or make gestures who cares? It's designed to provoke a response and no matter which two teams are involved it goes on at pretty much every ground I've visited. When I see it happen it barely registers with me as I'm there to watch the football and don't pay attention to the fuds. If someone doesn't get a reaction then typically they'll stop trying.

Throwing things is a different matter and is well out of order. I've been in both home and away ends at Ibrox many times though and have never seen anything thrown.

Depends what it is they shout TBH.

The c***s above visiting supporters like chucking coffee coins and spitting, then there's that wee c**t with the cap who looks like zebadee from football factory and his cronies screaming obscenities and wanting sqaure go's. The club needs put down again.

It's a tv screen above away fans.....

The five minutes before kick off is always amusing when the musical montage dross starts. The stewards are singing along, whistling and generally lapping up the orange walk type atmosphere.

Orange walk atmosphere :lol:

Don't be daft Bennett. The away section stretches towards the goal, placing a big chunk of it beneath the upper tier of the stand behind the goal.

There just isn't a shitload of polis and stewards there, not to mention CCTV.....

The five minutes before kick off is always amusing when the musical montage dross starts. The stewards are singing along, whistling and generally lapping up the orange walk type atmosphere.

You know then there will be no chance of you getting any sympathy from these knuckle draggers.

It really is a place best avoided.

Do the tall stewards stand in your way?

Archived