Away fans visiting Ibrox

Rangers abuse of away fans  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean I've ticked off what I saw yesterday but a P&B poll is hardly going to be brought to any authority. Everyone already knows what they're like, they just get away with it anyway.

The warriors had an easier time of it than away fans at Ibrox do, if you were to believe the pish you read on here.

Do they f**k we get treated Like shite, chucked out for f**k all including standing up and get stuff launched at us and spat at. That's not a myth either, happens every time, especially when we are roadgering them.

Do they f**k we get treated Like shite, chucked out for f**k all including standing up and get stuff launched at us and spat at. That's not a myth either, happens every time, especially when we are roadgering them.

" especially when we are roadgering them."

Probably best to do that in private.

Just saying....

I actually cannot tell which is worse.

The fact Rangers fans act like animals and probably feel their is nothing wrong with that behaviour.

Or the fact guys like Bennett come on here and act like we are making a big deal of nothing and what's our problem.

I mean I've ticked off what I saw yesterday but a P&B poll is hardly going to be brought to any authority. Everyone already knows what they're like, they just get away with it anyway.

You forget of course that the OP is a person of high influence in Scottish football. At least when he's not donning the apron to serve teas at the hospitality.

It was 1992 last time I experienced the coins, spit, coffee and pies from above. That was a 2-2 draw too.

Maybe the moral of the story is 'don't upset the cretins in the upper stand'. I was also there when they beat us 4-0 a couple of years later and there was none of that unpleasantness.

I'm going to our away game in March. I'll report back after that.

The c***s above visiting supporters like chucking coffee coins and spitting, then there's that wee c**t with the cap who looks like zebadee from football factory and his cronies screaming obscenities and wanting sqaure go's. The club needs put down again.

Maybe the moral of the story is 'don't upset the cretins in the upper stand'. I was also there when they beat us 4-0 a couple of years later and there was none of that unpleasantness.

That's pretty much it. We were giving them a game and they didn't like it. After we scored it quickly changed from smug triumphalism to foaming Neanderthals very quickly. There is no in between. They get so, so angry about anything. We had them on toast yesterday, very entertaining, projectiles aside.

I mind some old dear at the segregation line reporting Clyde fans for 'inciting hatred' for unveiling a "Happy 1St Xmas" banner at our boxing day game when they were in the old 3rd division. Plenty of tears and snotters from them that day but don't recall any objects being launched at us.

They really are utter pond life though. Actual grown men spend most of the game goading the away support instead of watching the game.

Sadly most of us will leave Ibrox having watched our team lose, but scoring a goal there is fucking brilliant - especially if it's to take the lead, equalise or even win the game. Last time we scored a meaningful goal there was about 10 years ago but was in the Queen of the South end with my mate when they went 1-0 up in the play offs. Utter scenes. The faces of the ghouls in the home end is a picture.

Archived