Celtic V Motherwell 19/12/15

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell, that's tragic.

Highlight had to be 'my hard earned money '. Come on now..

No, this has to be the lowlight - because anything less than treble in Scotland is an insult to us fans. Celtic is the only good thing in my life

Quick there's someone else got the last word on the BRALT. Off you pop you absolute fanny.

"You absolute fanny"

Who actually talks like that :lol:

Motherwell beat Celtic and the g&gyins don't give two fcuks about it, no wonder you're so angry.

Bennett, I'm not slagging The Rangers on their match thread because I'd look a bit of a tool after our pitiful performance yesterday

Have a think about that pal :)

Did you catch any phones yesterday? I'm looking for a Samsung s6, don't want any iphones.

Celtic clearly raising their game for the famous these days.

I hope Ronny stays though, love it.

Your not joking. The defending at the penalty was woeful. Beyond testimonial level stuff. Bitton, Boyata and Jozo none of them bothered their arse. Couldnt even be arsed to protest.

Was surprised at Bitton tbh a player who normally at a higher level than that

Your not joking. The defending at the penalty was woeful. Beyond testimonial level stuff. Bitton, Boyata and Jozo none of them bothered their arse. Couldnt even be arsed to protest.

Was surprised at Bitton tbh a player who normally at a higher level than that

Lasley does brilliantly to follow up and press the play. No idea why Bitton never attempted to clear it or lay it back to Simunuvic.

We didn't fear getting players beyond the ball although it cost us the opening goal. With 4 players ahead of the ball Law presses up from right back but is ineffective. Two passes later it is a 3 on 2. Hall diving in wasn't the best but we were already outnumbered on the break. Probably thinking he had a chance to end the break even if it cost him a yellow.

Delighted with the way we played. First time in a while we went out to attack at Celtic Park and put their shaky defense under pressure and better finishing could have seen us put a few more past Gordon.

Archived