Livi v Sons

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same team that started vs St Mirren with Possibly Gal making way for Gibson.

I thought Gal was extremely effective on the right, I've been impressed with him out wide.

I've still to be convinced by Gibson, apart from a blistering start and a ridiculous cameo against Raith he's not really done all that much...

Think it's £15 for adults and £12 for concessions, unless they've lowered prices.

Need a response from the team after what sounded like a shambolic performance against Alloa. Need a win here to try and keep ourselves away from them. Think it'll be a score draw though.

£12 isn't too shabby for entry. This is my first visit to Livingstone FC, one scored off the ground list. I'll be there to jinx our good run of form

Don't worry, i have never seen us lose at livi and I've had a coupon up the last two times we have been out there, hope that continues!

Saw a stat that since Dumbarton won promotion into this league the two teams have played at Almondvale 6 times and Dumbarton have won 5 of those games.

I knew we had a poor record against them but had no idea it was that bad a record.

Saw a stat that since Dumbarton won promotion into this league the two teams have played at Almondvale 6 times and Dumbarton have won 5 of those games.

I knew we had a poor record against them but had no idea it was that bad a record.

To be fair, the time we lost we did it in quite some style.

To be fair, the time we lost we did it in quite some style.

First game we played them when we came up? Chris Turner's debut if I remember correctly. Missed a pen and everything. Shocking match. Did it finish 5-1 or something like that?

I'd imagine our home record is polar opposite

I'd have thought it was pretty balanced. Maybe just in Livingston's favour. But not by much.

First game we played them when we came up? Chris Turner's debut if I remember correctly. Missed a pen and everything. Shocking match. Did it finish 5-1 or something like that?

I'd have thought it was pretty balanced. Maybe just in Livingston's favour. But not by much.

Giving us one was generous, you are completely correct with the rest of the match though! Certainly a debut Turner will never forget.

I'll look up the stats now...

2015/16

Dumbarton 2 (Cawley, Brophy) Livingston 1 (Glen, Hypolite s/o)

2014/15

Dumbarton 1 (Kane) Livingston 0

Dumbarton 1 (McCallum) Livingston 5 (White (2), Mullen (2), Ke.Jacobs)

2013/14

Dumbarton 1 (Megginson) Livingston 2 (McNulty (2))

Dumbarton 2 (Nish, Kane Fleming s/o) Livingston 2 (Ke.Jacobs, Barrowman)

2012/13

Dumbarton 3 (Gilhaney, Lithgow, Prunty) Livingston 4 (Russell (2), Scougall, Morton)

Dumbarton 0 Livingston 3 (Lander, Watson, Mullen)

So aye, it'd be safe to say Livingston have had the better of us at home, and we've had the better of them at Almondvale. That 2-2 in 2014 was incredible if anyone remembers it. Chris Kane equalised in the 95th minutes and Colin Nish scored a side footed lob on the volley. That was the game that Stevie O'Reilly hobbled off as well.

Giving us one was generous, you are completely correct with the rest of the match though! Certainly a debut Turner will never forget.

I'll look up the stats now...

2015/16

Dumbarton 2 (Cawley, Brophy) Livingston 1 (Glen, Hypolite s/o)

2014/15

Dumbarton 1 (Kane) Livingston 0

Dumbarton 1 (McCallum) Livingston 5 (White (2), Mullen (2), Ke.Jacobs)

2013/14

Dumbarton 1 (Megginson) Livingston 2 (McNulty (2))

Dumbarton 2 (Nish, Kane Fleming s/o) Livingston 2 (Ke.Jacobs, Barrowman)

2012/13

Dumbarton 3 (Gilhaney, Lithgow, Prunty) Livingston 4 (Russell (2), Scougall, Morton)

Dumbarton 0 Livingston 3 (Lander, Watson, Mullen)

So aye, it'd be safe to say Livingston have had the better of us at home, and we've had the better of them at Almondvale. That 2-2 in 2014 was incredible if anyone remembers it. Chris Kane equalised in the 95th minutes and Colin Nish scored a side footed lob on the volley. That was the game that Stevie O'Reilly hobbled off as well.

That 2-2 draw was an incredible game. Did Livi not take advantage of a stoppage in play and score within seconds of it? Not sure if it was the ref going off that was the stoppage. Nish scored that volley straight from the goal kick and first time from a good 30/35 yards out. We have also seen a fair amount of red cards in matches between us too if I remember correctly.

That 2-2 draw was an incredible game. Did Livi not take advantage of a stoppage in play and score within seconds of it? Not sure if it was the ref going off that was the stoppage. Nish scored that volley straight from the goal kick and first time from a good 30/35 yards out. We have also seen a fair amount of red cards in matches between us too if I remember correctly.

Think it's £15 for adults and £12 for concessions, unless they've lowered prices.

Need a response from the team after what sounded like a shambolic performance against Alloa. Need a win here to try and keep ourselves away from them. Think it'll be a score draw though.

When I read the adults £12, concessions £12, I just assumed the Sons website had made a typo with the first price.

Archived