Livi v Sons

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 75% share in DFC is listed in Brabco's accounts as a fixed asset of theirs. That could indeed be a problem.

http://serv1.datalog.co.uk/docs/Prod223_1293_06326746_20140531.pdf

Why would it be a problem? These life long Sons fans aren't going to liquidate the club over a £200K bill they should have paid 4 years ago, are they?

Well it's agreed then. A hoofball off between Jordyn Sheerin and Frazer Wright. He who wins the most headers gets the three points.

This should be comfortable.

Don't believe I said anything about hoofball. Get balls into him from the wings and he'll do the biz inside the box, as will White. Then Buchanan will come on with fresh legs and rip them to bits 2nd half.

Wee Danny Mullen is back training too which should be good, his direct play and taking shots from 25 yards has been something we've been missing, might even get us a pen when he falls down in the box a la Russell style.

Why would it be a problem? These life long Sons fans aren't going to liquidate the club over a £200K bill they should have paid 4 years ago, are they?

I wonder if you've ever heard the phrase 'you can't take the breeks aff a heilanman' Moonster?

If you recall our lengthy discussions of last year about Brabco 736, I said that sooner or later someone was going to realise the capital asset that is the stadium at the Rock. I further suggested that it wouldn't be the worst idea to have Sons fans in charge of that process and that an alternative stadium as part of the plan might not be the worst outcome.

I'm experienced enough to know though, that in life's game of 'scissors paper rock (sic)', financial reality invariably wins over sentiment.

Well it's agreed then. A hoofball off between Jordyn Sheerin and Frazer Wright. He who wins the most headers gets the three points.

This should be comfortable.

:D

Anyone who thinks Wright will ever be physically dominated will learn a harsh lesson. in four years of Premiership and European football I never witnessed it once.

I wonder if you've ever heard the phrase 'you can't take the breeks aff a heilanman' Moonster?

If you recall our lengthy discussions of last year about Brabco 736, I said that sooner or later someone was going to realise the capital asset that is the stadium at the Rock. I further suggested that it wouldn't be the worst idea to have Sons fans in charge of that process and that an alternative stadium as part of the plan might not be the worst outcome.

I'm experienced enough to know though, that in life's game of 'scissors paper rock (sic)', financial reality invariably wins over sentiment.

I actually agree with a lot of that Wilf. What I don't agree with is people such as our chairman trying to sell us pish about these guys saving us from the real bad guys and "oh they've got ties to the club that go back 70 years, nothing to worry about" when the reality is these guys will sell the club down the river to save their own arse without a passing thought given to us. Anyway, this is probably the wrong thread for this.

Archived