Livi v Sons

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Frazer Wright but I don't think he was as good today as he has been, aye he won most ariel battles but he should be experienced enough to know that he should have took the man down in the build up to the first goal.

Jamie Lindsay was our best today, again.

The livvy goal was a disaster, but it was a lucky serious of ricochets that wrong footed our players and allowed them to run at fraz.

After that he's not set right and gets megged, barr presses the ball when he doesn't need to and jono is caught wrong sided and pushed off it. Hard to defend against lucky bounces.

Also, sparky must be practising that corner in training now, virtually the same as his goal at alloa but for catching the post

That's made my night :lol::lol::lol:

Its beautiful, only recently become clear he learned Turkish for the final just to wind him up even further. Worked an absolute treat.

LiviTV was done by volunteers and think they just didn't have the time any more. Shame as it was always good especially with it being free.

That is a shame - LiviTV was what SonsTV aspires to, great highlights. And they immortalised Prunty!

Are we sure that's a penalty for the trip on Wright? Not denying that Wright is tripped up but I don't think the Livi player has moved towards Wright or even tried to play the ball, their legs just seem to get tangled when Wright moves his left leg towards the ball. Seen them given but I'm not sure it's as stonewall as some are saying. The ref had probably the clearest view of everyone as well.

Are we sure that's a penalty for the trip on Wright? Not denying that Wright is tripped up but I don't think the Livi player has moved towards Wright or even tried to play the ball, their legs just seem to get tangled when Wright moves his left leg towards the ball. Seen them given but I'm not sure it's as stonewall as some are saying. The ref had probably the clearest view of everyone as well.

I did think the same when watching it back.

About 15 seconds after that incident a ball was pinged at pace towards the goal and at the time I thought it was a clear handball. Looked like the Livi player went to ground and it hit his hand but it actually goes under him and rebounds off the player behind him. At the time I thought that was more of a stonewaller than the Wright incident, from where I was sitting the player at the back wasn't visible.

Ref got the Wright decision correct IMO.

Archived