Falkirk v The Glorious Glasgow Rangers

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True! :)

Waghorn is the type of centre forward who drops back and does most of the legwork. That's his role, albeit he has 20 goals which is obviously a good return.

Miller is a bit past it these days and Clark misses too many chances.

Ah right, so they are all indeed centre forwards.

Cheers.

Miller is a bit past it these days. You never fail to make me laugh Pundit.

Genuinely thought he was Sevco's best player against us. Obviously scored the first but held the ball up and never gave away possesion when it was played to him and was keeping the defenders on their toes by mixing it up between darting forward and drifting back to create space for others. More than a few times other Rangers players either failed to make the runs into the space or never spotted the pass when someone did.

I wouldn't start zelaem for this one , his play is one of the reasons we slow down in the final third quite often , no harm to the boy but I don't think he is what we are looking for , oduwa in my eyes is one of those players who should always get a game , no matter of he has a poor day there is always that slight chance he will create something and we looked far more dangerous when he came on last Saturday

Does anyone know what the issue is with law?

I wouldn't start zelaem for this one , his play is one of the reasons we slow down in the final third quite often , no harm to the boy but I don't think he is what we are looking for , oduwa in my eyes is one of those players who should always get a game , no matter of he has a poor day there is always that slight chance he will create something and we looked far more dangerous when he came on last Saturday

Does anyone know what the issue is with law?

Knee injury or something, should be back this month.

Archived