Falkirk v The Glorious Glasgow Rangers

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't ask what Falkirk charged, I know that already because you've been going on about it for over a week.

Do you realise how very weird your question was?

You're in the Falkirk v Rangers match thread asking for the prices at Ibrox.

I tried to save your embarrassing post by giving you the benefit of the doubt.

You've now corrected me that you are in fact asking an incredibly weird question. Continue.

You've now corrected me that you are in fact asking an incredibly weird question. Continue.

It was a perfectly reasonable question, which for some reason you've taken the huff about. You didn't need to answer is all, a Rangers could have.

Think weve got a better chance this year against them. We struggled the last fee seasons but then we struggled against alot of shite teams tbf

My biggest concern is getting what we deserve.

We always seen to do well and get screwed against them.

No justice in these ties.

I don't mind playing pish and losing.

It's when you play really well and lose that I get the seethe

I wondered if it might have been a reference to that 10% levy that the ugly sisters tried to charge years ago

I wondered if it might have been a reference to that 10% levy that the ugly sisters tried to charge years ago

And the 1st club to do something about that was.........

What a classy club we are wi good looking fans.

That's how you can spot all the Rangers fans sneaking in our end on Saturday.

We'll take a pumping. This is sandwiched between 2 trips to see Star Wars so I'm really, really trying to muster a f**k about this. I can see the outcome already, much like the Hibs game at TFS earlier in the season.

Hopefully I'm completely wrong and we take something.

I don't know why but Rangers seem to be going forward a lot slower these days allowing the opposition defence plenty of time to organise. They also seem to be over complicating things and trying to walk the ball into the net. That, and the lack of a proper centre forward, has been the reason the goals are drying up.

Probably a 2-1 win against Falkirk but would not be surprised if it's 1-1.

I don't know why but Rangers seem to be going forward a lot slower these days allowing the opposition defence plenty of time to organise. They also seem to be over complicating things and trying to walk the ball into the net. That, and the lack of a proper centre forward, has been the reason the goals are drying up.

Mind we used to do that with 17 year olds? It was alright to a point untill 0-0 after 80 minuits you were like .. just fuckin ping it ya c**t !

The lack of urgency in the final third is getting a bit worrying, teams have adapted well to our system and we don't seem to have another option.

Someone to cut open defences would be nice but I reckon that we don't have the funds to buy someone, maybe a loan tho?

The lack of urgency in the final third is getting a bit worrying, teams have adapted well to our system and we don't seem to have another option.

Someone to cut open defences would be nice but I reckon that we don't have the funds to buy someone, maybe a loan tho?

Apparently the Latvian guy Gutkovskis has impressed during his trial period. With his goalscoring record he could be the goal poaching centre forward Rangers need right now. I think he could link up well with Waghorn.

Apparently the Latvian guy Gutkovskis has impressed during his trial period. With his goalscoring record he could be the goal poaching centre forward Rangers need right now. I think he could link up well with Waghorn.

That's gonnae make for a shite song

That's gonnae make for a shite song

True! :)

Wait, are Kenny Miller and Waghorn not centre forwards now?

What's Nicky Clark's position?

Waghorn is the type of centre forward who drops back and does most of the legwork. That's his role, albeit he has 20 goals which is obviously a good return.

Miller is a bit past it these days and Clark misses too many chances.

Archived