Falkirk v The Glorious Glasgow Rangers

Pressley was cute with his management with Farid. We built a team around him and we were fortunate he never picked up any lengthy injuries or bans

The team Pressley had got the best out everyone. Has any of them kicked on and playing to their maximum?

Karl Higgenbotham seems to have found his level in the Premiership, as has Stewart Murdoch with County as far as I know. Not sure how Jay Fulton and Scott Arfield are doing down south at the moment, but it's seldom that our ex-players thrive down there, not sure why.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karl Higgenbotham seems to have found his level in the Premiership, as has Stewart Murdoch with County as far as I know. Not sure how Jay Fulton and Scott Arfield are doing down south at the moment, but it's seldom that our ex-players thrive down there, not sure why.

Airfield is playing regularly and scored a double at the weekend

I'm not the only one to have seen Gollum show a red card to the Sevco defender after he scythed down Will Vaulkes and then quickly change it to a yellow. Gruesome twosome brownie points in danger of being deducted there I think. Incompetent dickhead.

And it was 100% a pen. Read the rules on "foul play". Clearly a pen all day long.

Quote from Tom English on the BBC's website:

"John Baird opened the scoring for Falkirk with an early penalty, wrongly awarded by referee Willie Collum". Obviously Tom English is not very experienced when it comes to commenting on football. Who ever he is.

I'm not the only one to have seen Gollum show a red card to the Sevco defender after he scythed down Will Vaulkes and then quickly change it to a yellow. Gruesome twosome brownie points in danger of being deducted there I think. Incompetent dickhead.

And it was 100% a pen. Read the rules on "foul play". Clearly a pen all day long.

Quote from Tom English on the BBC's website:

"John Baird opened the scoring for Falkirk with an early penalty, wrongly awarded by referee Willie Collum". Obviously Tom English is not very experienced when it comes to commenting on football. Who ever he is.

Everyone around me seen a red card

Archived