Falkirk v The Glorious Glasgow Rangers

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs have queens at home and should probably win, oor players need to get their fingers oot and bevmore direct, stop trying to walk the baw into the net and show some bloody urgency.

We're not as good as some of our players think we are.

rangers have slowed up a wee bit now, we're doing pretty well so far. never a btter time to play rangers at home on our plastic park with their dirty laundry being aired in public all over again,for some reason i fancy us to win this one , 2-1 tho . no way will we keep a clean sheet

From what I saw yesterday Rangers are inclined to be over elaborate around the penalty box, always looking for the wee killer pass. A solid defence can handle it mostly. At the other end, they seem very vulnerable to teams who can break at pace with speedy forwards. Their centre backs did not seem particularly comfortable in possession when pressed by our forwards. Best example this season was St Johnstone but Morton came within 8 minutes of taking full points yesterday.

Guest Back Post Misses

We'll try. Considering our run of fixtures after this game, I think it would be in our own interests to win it too

Dumbarton (H)

Livingston (H)

Alloa (A)

Hibs (H)

Livingston (A)

The Rangers (A)

If ever you saw a run of fixture that tells you 4 games v the same sides each season has had its day this is it.

Hibs

Rangers

Dumbarton

Livingston

Alloa

Hibs

Livingston

Rangers

8 games, 6 of them against three sides. Talk about familiarity.

Archived