Hibs v Queens

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive opportunity for hibs.... will they hibs it?

Hibs are going to Hibs this, aren't they!

Yep 24bm3vt.png(get it right fucking up yous)

Pretty poor for most of that but our depth paying off again. Thought Anier made a big difference coming on and Malonga - who's been a bit of a passenger at times - looked hungry and aggressive. Massive four points we've scraped out of the final few minutes of the last two games, some spirit this team has.

Edit: If Hutton doesn't go down for a spot of time wasting, Queens probably get a draw there. Glorious.

Edit 2: Three points even. I'm too excited for arithmetic.

Horrible game to lose, we certainly rode our luck throughout the game but Colvin bungled that drop ball by giving it straight to Hibs instead of letting Millar give it to the keeper. Almost as bad as that late penalty at Falkirk last season.

It was pretty similar to the games last season where we were disciplined and put in a hell of a shift and kept it close. We played some decent football but Fontaine and McGregor strolled it defensively and we never looked like scoring. Jacobs was brilliant as the only midfield player on the park who could tackle. The back four were superb considering how much pressure we were under. However I don't Thomson came for anything or actually made a proper save, he looks like a shell of himself at the moment.

Hibs were pretty poor but if we conceded earlier they probably would have won very comfortably. Cummings was shocking and Mcginn and Fyvie couldn't seem to be able take apart the least mobile midfield in the league and the world.

I don't think we had many other options other than bring on Brownlie, we didn't have any midfielders and just about everyone on the park was shattered.

Always happens when you try to shitfest a point.

Midfielder for a forward defender for a midfielder.

Fearty Fowler strikes again.

No point kidding ourselves now play offs are just about gone if raith win next week. All about dumbarton away in cup.

Archived