Hibs v Queens

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malonga was brilliant when he came on, so was Anier tbf. Malonga trying to take on the whole queens team at FT was a sight to behold

I was pleasantly surprised by Anier, thought he'd be a big huddy but he puts himself about and has a bit of pace as well.

Malonga just doesn't give one single f**k. What a guy.

A much better performance - we matched Hibs for most of that game and looked very comfortable until the last 15 minutes.

Once again we inexplicably decided to retreat into a defensive shell and invite trouble. Our substitutions certainly didnt help the shape of the team. At 0-0 with Hibs clearly having an off day the game was there for winning but that old trait of retreating into our final third and trying to hold out meant that we were under siege at the end. Dont understand why we keep doing this?

To be fair players gave their all and we had some great performances - the back 4 was terrific and Hutton, Russell and Jacobs put in a power of work. We undoubtedly missed Russell when he was subbed.

I wont comment on the goal until I have seen the incident but that was a gut wrenching defeat and typifies the season so far.

We need to go on a run now but having seen Raith a few times I am mystified how they are in such a commanding position for 4 th place . I expect them o struggle but we need to start winning to be able to take advantage of any slip ups.

PS a more positive approach would help us achieve that goal.

Malonga is brilliant. Darren McGregor said he was shouting "this is my home" at the queens players when they were all kicking off at full time and trying to fight him. Collar up as well.

#next

Source?

What a guy :lol:

Yep 24bm3vt.png(get it right fucking up yous)

Pretty poor for most of that but our depth paying off again. Thought Anier made a big difference coming on and Malonga - who's been a bit of a passenger at times - looked hungry and aggressive. Massive four points we've scraped out of the final few minutes of the last two games, some spirit this team has.

Edit: If Hutton doesn't go down for a spot of time wasting, Queens probably get a draw there. Glorious.

Edit 2: Three points even. I'm too excited for arithmetic.

Hey hang on a minute was rooting for you guys!!

Just the pattern has been set!

Glad I was wrong!

Could not understand why the referee gave the ball to Hibs at their end of the park with an uncontested drop ball, when we had been attacking, before he stopped the game.

WTF?

Hutton went down "injured" and as soon as the ref stopped the game got straight back up again. Queens can ram it as far as I'm concerned - can't remember the last time I saw a team time-wasting as blatantly as that - and the ref doing f**k all about it. Hope that *** Lyle and his pals have a thoroughly miserable journey home. Absolute diddies.

greggy.png

The guy on the edge of our box lay there for some time. The fact that the ref stopped the game I have no problem with. It's why the game restarted the way it did I have a problem with.

Thought I made that perfectly clear.

Cheats! Cheats! Cheats!

Referee gave the ball to Hiibs when it should have been a bounce ball or to Hibs and then to Robbie Thomson.

They went up the park and scored from that gifted illegal possession incident when Brownlie was off the park.

#Ladbrokes

#paddypower

£100 for Hibs win,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So what sparked this full time incident with Malonga? Was Iain Russell involved by any chance?

Hope there's no racist angle to this. Would be very disappointed in queens if it were (not that I hold them in that high a regard to start with tbf)

You follow queens threads about like a lost little boy making a fool of yourself constantly. Now throwing about some horrendous allegations into the bargain. Get yourself to f**k you absolute w****r.

Cheats! Cheats! Cheats!

Referee gave the ball to Hiibs when it should have been a bounce ball or to Hibs and then to Robbie Thomson.

They went up the park and scored from that gifted illegal possession incident when Brownlie was off the park.

#Ladbrokes

#paddypower

£100 for Hibs win,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh and f**k Hibs!

The stramash at the end was cos Malonga dived (c**t) and 'hamers' were wound up about injustice.

#evens Hibs win

#inside information

jj.png

To be honest, we did have a decent team on the park today. I would blame Fowler again for this result, he needs a good kick up the arse for his horrible tactics. It's no wonder that folk are no longer going to home games, he alone is chasing the fans away. Get him fired and bring back someone with a bit of passion like Billy McClaren!

Archived