Hibs v Queens

Hopefully the team that started the second half so well last night can start the same way next sat obviously with someone playing in place of Hibs loanee Harris who will miss out most likely Oliver or Conroy.

Hibs will miss Mcginn I think due to suspension.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully the team that started the second half so well last night can start the same way next sat obviously with someone playing in place of Hibs loanee Harris who will miss out most likely Oliver or Conroy.

Hibs will miss Mcginn I think due to suspension.

Is it definitely a stipulation that Harris won't play?

It often is, but not always.

I think it's a piece of nonsense, myself. If you loan someone a player, it should be up to the host club when they field him or otherwise.

Is it definitely a stipulation that Harris won't play?It often is, but not always. I think it's a piece of nonsensemyself.

so If you loan someone a player, it should be up to the host club when they field him or otherwise.

Harris was not allowed to play v Hibs at palmerston in October so don't think this game will be any different.

Is it definitely a stipulation that Harris won't play?

It often is, but not always.

I think it's a piece of nonsense, myself. If you loan someone a player, it should be up to the host club when they field him or otherwise.

Do it for the bears.

Is it definitely a stipulation that Harris won't play?It often is, but not always. I think it's a piece of nonsense, myself. If you loan someone a player, it should be up to the host club when they field him or otherwise.

It is not allowed under SPFL rules. They removed the doubt in these situations a couple of summers ago. Loan players are simply not allowed to play against their parent club.

It is not allowed under SPFL rules. They removed the doubt in these situations a couple of summers ago. Loan players are simply not allowed to play against their parent club.

I didn't know that.

Removing the doubt makes sense I suppose, preventing any such arrangements from being ad-hoc or variable.

I'd have removed it in the other direction though, by removing the right of the lending club to have any say.

Having watched a number of our players being regularly selected and producing very little week after week I would not be averse to some of our younger local players getting a chance. I dont expect to get anything but stranger things have happened.

thomson

Hooper Dowie Higgy

kidd Jacobs Millar Pickard Marshall

lyle Russell/Smith

People who watch the Dev team say that Pickard has been playing well and he did ok at Ibrox earlier so give him a go.

In the case of Aiden Smith he certainly deserves more game time than he is getting.

While we will undoubtedly need to be diligent at the back - sincerely hope we dont go with one lone striker as we will be under siege from the off and suspect it will make for ugly viewing. Keep two up and we will have a chance of nicking a goal and give ourselves an outside chance. I cant bare another 90 mins camped in our own box hoping for Thomson to have a blinder and the woodwork to save us.

Archived