New Forfar manager

I would dispute they were at most of the games. Lets face it they couldn't care less about youth development.

Agree on Smith he's just not up to it and Kennedy was ropey on Saturday but a run of games might do him good.

Dick was at the vast majority of Development home games .

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less than 25 minutes from the Championship in mid-May to sacked in mid-December. Not exactly sure what Forfar fans expect.

Regardless of fans' views on Campbell, (they were mixed but now many who were calling for his head are joining the love-in now) it was the board and not the fans who sacked him. Personally, I would have given him more time but maybe a change is required. I hope the fans back whoever gets the job in the short or long term.

Less than 25 minutes from the Championship in mid-May to sacked in mid-December. Not exactly sure what Forfar fans expect.

Results wise he maybe could have been given a little more time, but in terms of developing a side for the future his plan isn't exactly great. Also being a well known arsehole is never going to help your case in a 'should we sack him' debate.

I see Dayle Robertson scored SIX for the Develpment team last night and yet Dick never gave him one chance prefering to play without a striker or have Derek Young hobble around up top pointing.......

I was there last night and, apart from the 6 goals, Robertson had a poor game. ;)

Heard that Ex St.Johnstone & Dunfermline Defender Kevin Rutkiewicz has submitted an application. He's been working on his badges since being released by East Fife a couple of years ago but not sure if he is coaching or managing anywhere at the moment.

Archived