New Forfar manager

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like many who follow the Loons I need convinced that GB is 'the man for the job'. There's no doubt GB has local connections and it's clear the Board want to move in a 'new direction' whatever that means.

I have traded verbals with GB on his 'dugout antics' more than once (maybe at my age I need to get a grip... :unsure:..?).

Mr Bollan it's over to you. Convince us that you want to be a Loon, I will be delighted if you do..

Fucking disgraceful!!!!!!

Yes, our supporters.

Gary, welcome to Station Park, let's hope it's successful. I'm right behind you like all managerial appointment before.

Except Hegarty, he can go f**k himself.

Yes, our supporters.

Gary, welcome to Station Park, let's hope it's successful. I'm right behind you like all managerial appointment before.

Except Hegarty, he can go f**k himself.

Really?? Get back to us in a few days..................................................

It might be disappointing that someone who has worked very hard at the club has not been given the job but it is wrong to be so negative towards a new manager before he has even taken training for the first time. Wait and see and then you can judge.

Got to love Forfar fans thinking they're somehow "better" than Gary Bollan. You're been reaching for years under the bunnet.

Don't think it's a simple as you are portraying it there.

There is a fair proportion of fans who don't think Campbell should have been sacked in the first place.

There is also a fair proportion of fans who think that Petrie / Sellars was the way forward for the club having sacked Campbell.

The Board (and a fair proportion of fans) think that Bollan is the best option.

Whatever, it's done now but not without revealing a fairly major disconnect between fans and board.

Don't think it's a simple as you are portraying it there.

There is a fair proportion of fans who don't think Campbell should have been sacked in the first place.

There is also a fair proportion of fans who think that Petrie / Sellars was the way forward for the club having sacked Campbell.

The Board (and a fair proportion of fans) think that Bollan is the best option.

Whatever, it's done now but not without revealing a fairly major disconnect between fans and board.

How can you get a disconnect between the fans and the board. from what I see at the club, the board are fans.

I'm not sure the board had much say in the sacking of Campbell and the appointment of Bolan, from what I've heard the Chairman doesn't involve the board in many footballing matters.

It was with full support of the board that bollan was appointed , 100% , unsure about the departure of Campbell though think their was a mixed reaction in the boardroom

Yes, our supporters.

Except Hegarty, he can go f**k himself.[/quote

Bollan is Hegartys love child ,

Archived