Sign in to follow this  
tbsouth

New Forfar manager

Fair play mate my apologies thought you were at it

As i said.....why would i joke about something as bad as this??

I am thoroughly depressed now, only Jim Weir as manager would've filled me with more dread.

League 2 here we come. :-(

I have a feeling this will be ok for Farfar. At least Bollan doesn't have his brother putting doubt in his mind on every decision. 8)

Really strange one going from struggling team to a struggling team lower down the league no offence ment to both teams

Think he knew his time was coming to end at Airdrie, travel has to be a big part, he lives around the corner from me ( by the way not in Dundee) and it was only a matter of time before he got a job in Angus.

He did ok at Livi and clearly has some contacts but not convinced this is any improvement on Campbell.

Think he knew his time was coming to end at Airdrie, travel has to be a big part, he lives around the corner from me ( by the way not in Dundee) and it was only a matter of time before he got a job in Angus.

He did ok at Livi and clearly has some contacts but not convinced this is any improvement on Campbell.

Agree 100%

Petrie lives outside Kellas so they have went for experience it would seem...........bad bad feelings on this one...hope to be proved wrong of course!!

Petrie lives outside Kellas so they have went for experience it would seem...........bad bad feelings on this one...hope to be proved wrong of course!!

I meant more why Bollan would have left Airdrie. Would have loved Petrie to get the job personally.

Terrible feeling about this.

Might as well have kept Dick in charge if they were going to replace him with a replica.

Really wanted Petrie/Sellars to get the job

Terrible feeling about this.

Might as well have kept Dick in charge if they were going to replace him with a replica.

Really wanted Petrie/Sellars to get the job

I see no improvement at all......like you Petrie would have had us playing a better style.