P&B Dead Pool 2016

Spain

This time last year I was stressing because 2 of my team were threatening to miss the kick-off. b*****ds are both still with us. And if I had gone with my B Team, I would be sitting mid-table now instead of languishing near (but not on) the bottom. So much for beginner's luck.

This year I'm going with a team composed entirely of people I'll be happy to see gone. Admittedly, that will be doubly disappointing if I do badly but hey, every score will be a bonus. Think positive.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clive James is also getting dropped after 5 years with the club and occasional captain. My condolences to the James family.

Yep, I'm planning to drop him too. What are the odds he doesn't see February?

Pretty happy to have avoided "null points" in 2015 to be honest but my team for next year is shooting for the stars

There's your first mistake. They should be shooting at each other. Death pool tactical naïveté in my opinion.

This time last year I was stressing because 2 of my team were threatening to miss the kick-off. b*****ds are both still with us. And if I had gone with my B Team, I would be sitting mid-table now instead of languishing near (but not on) the bottom. So much for beginner's luck.

This year I'm going with a team composed entirely of people I'll be happy to see gone. Admittedly, that will be doubly disappointing if I do badly but hey, every score will be a bonus. Think positive.

I'll be more than delighted if three of mine die. The Dead Pool points would be an added bonus.

Do you know what one of my favourite things about Dead Pool is? It's that we get entries from folk who barely (or in one case - have never) posted on P&B before. There's one guy who's been registered since 2011, doesn't have a single post to his name, but plays Dead Pool every year.

Do you know what one of my favourite things about Dead Pool is? It's that we get entries from folk who barely (or in one case - have never) posted on P&B before. There's one guy who's been registered since 2011, doesn't have a single post to his name, but plays Dead Pool every year.

A mate of mine won the Prediction League one year despite having made no posts - Div still went out his way to get a crate of beer to him.

Archived