P&B Dead Pool 2016

Spain

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Country singer Craig Strickland dead at 29.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/01/04/body-country-singer-craig-strickland-found-after-days-searching/

Doubtful he died this year though and don't think he was picked.

And I wonder when Spain will get a rush of sub requests as the name of jihadi John mk2 is known now.....

^^^ Just taunting people into wasting an early sub.

Robert Stigwood, manager of Cream and the Bee Gees and the man behind Grease and Saturday Night Fever at 81.

Probably best remembered as the man hung by his heels out of a sixth floor window by legendary music biz gangster Don Arden (Sharon Osbourne's old man) after he tried to poach one of his acts.

Just reading unconfirmed reports that my Captain is no longer on hunger strike - obviously not in the spirit of the game but it turns out I'm absolutely delighted for him - I'm obviously not totally cut out for all this dead-pool malarky.

Not subbing him just yet though :P

True, but of my team , Dignam is now meant to be in remission, Rob Ford has came out of chemo 'fit' (not that I believe either of them) , and jihadi John mk2 would have to last 360 days if chosen now (minus the 2 weeks).

Then there are the certain to die soon folk who might not obit properly (rev sandy Henderson etc) who may not even last a fortnight.

Be happier when off the mark (c'mon Feek), but the team is just settling in, playing square balls and keeping possession (of life).

Archived