P&B Dead Pool 2016

Spain

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I didn't take the ineligibles out of the lists. Too much effort, and (IMO) it's amusing to note the fictional, underage, or in that case already dead.

I had Martin Crowe as a solo last year, shower of bandwagon jumping c***s. Gone for another couple of older cricketers.

Not gone through everyone else's list but one that stood out was Kate Granger, surely famous for being terminal?

Can't believe I missed out Ricksen. Anyway, 12 solos and 2 duos with Leslie Phillips getting at least 3 votes. Should be a decent points haul if they snuff it as about four of them are under 40 I believe.

Edit: Spain, I just did a search for Leslie Phillips but it doesn't appear anyone else has him and he isn't listed as a duo or solo?

What happens with my ineligible pick? Do I just live with my 14 or select another?

You're stuck with the 14 I believe. I did laugh out loud when I skimmed past him so cheers for that.

Not gone through everyone else's list but one that stood out was Kate Granger, surely famous for being terminal?

Maybe in the first year that i picked her but has since established a massive charity campaign, been awarded an MBE and will probably get an obituary in the Guardian or Times so surely a bona fide pick now in my third year of picking her.

Maybe in the first year that i picked her but has since established a massive charity campaign, been awarded an MBE and will probably get an obituary in the Guardian or Times so surely a bona fide pick now in my third year of picking her.

All on the back of her being terminally ill. Nope!

I'm pretty sure Zsa Zsa's been dead for at least 10 years, the family just refuse to admit it and just like to act out Weekend At Bernie's on occasion.

I reckon the Sheen pickers are onto a loser there but I'm pretty certain it must be Gazza's year. I just wish I'd got my arse in gear and entered a team.

Archived