Dark Horses in the Sat/Sun Scottish cup

rasper

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colville Park will win both cups this year best side going about In amateur football if anyone disagrees they don't have a clue

Hahaha. They certainly could. One bad day against any number of decent sides left in both cups is all it takes but. Would fully expect them to have multiple trophies in the cabinet come June.

EKFC amateurs should be there or there abouts IMO. Beat previous winners hurlford in previous rounds then turned over eddlewood 7-0 yesterday. I reckon whoever wins the 6th round tie between them and colville will go on and win it!

I took in the East Kilbride eddlewood game as a neutral n didn't see anything to suggest EK has any chance of lifting the Scottish, they were young n fit but for 45mins there wasn't much in the game eddlewood missed at least 3 good chances 1st half and EK's fitness told in the 2nd half wen it was easy for them. Il put ma neck on the line n say there will be at least 4 or 5 goals in it to colville, which is no disrespect to the EK boys cos they could do that to any amateur side to be fair

I took in the East Kilbride eddlewood game as a neutral n didn't see anything to suggest EK has any chance of lifting the Scottish, they were young n fit but for 45mins there wasn't much in the game eddlewood missed at least 3 good chances 1st half and EK's fitness told in the 2nd half wen it was easy for them. Il put ma neck on the line n say there will be at least 4 or 5 goals in it to colville, which is no disrespect to the EK boys cos they could do that to any amateur side to be fair

Goldenhill were winning with 10 mins to go against Colville and EK ams drew 3-3 in a friendly earlier in season. Tough to judge from friendlies yes but as good as Colville are it's 90mins and anything can happen. Certainly don't see a 4 goal winning margin at all.

You don't score 24 goals only conceeding 3 in 5 rounds against 2 previous winners and last year's last 16 just because you are fit.

Goldenhill were winning with 10 mins to go against Colville and EK ams drew 3-3 in a friendly earlier in season. Tough to judge from friendlies yes but as good as Colville are it's 90mins and anything can happen. Certainly don't see a 4 goal winning margin at all.

You don't score 24 goals only conceeding 3 in 5 rounds against 2 previous winners and last year's last 16 just because you are fit.

Yes they beat 2 previous winners but let's be honest both hurlford n eddlewood are nowhere near the teams they were when winning the Scottish a few years ago, anything can happen in a one off game in the Scottish but with EK playing on the Astro at the kpark n colville playing on the Astro at dalziel there's much less chance of an upset compared to a we tight boggy grass park for instance, good luck to EK but ma opinion is there nowhere near good enough to win the Scottish this year, maybe in 2 or 3 years time if they keep that team together but not for me the now

EKFC amateurs should be there or there abouts IMO. Beat previous winners hurlford in previous rounds then turned over eddlewood 7-0 yesterday. I reckon whoever wins the 6th round tie between them and colville will go on and win it!

Would I be correct in saying you're the manager of EKFC amateurs? Big shout from yourself coming on here and touting your own team about as potential Scottish cup winners.

Yes the Hurlford result was good but the Eddlewood result really isn't eye catching. There name is the only thing still the same about there past Scottish cup winning team. They play in a crap league and are very average.

Would I be correct in saying you're the manager of EKFC amateurs? Big shout from yourself coming on here and touting your own team about as potential Scottish cup winners.

Yes the Hurlford result was good but the Eddlewood result really isn't eye catching. There name is the only thing still the same about there past Scottish cup winning team. They play in a crap league and are very average.

Are they even the best amateur team in EK with EKYM and EK Central team kicking about? lol

have seen coville now, and wondered are they that good and i have to say yes...but out comes the old ..are they paying players. dont know dont care , but it will take something special to beat them ....and in my games i have seen not 1 team comes close..they would give talbot a game...most, no all junior teams would take most of this team..have they a weakness,,??, NO

Archived