P&B Relationship Advice Thread

On the recent problem, I think I need specificity on what 'power imbalance' means.

I don't think it'll assist in giving genuine advice, but I'm feeling nosey.

I don't line manage her per se, but she's part of a team I delegate work to. Colleagues have already been asking if I'm her mentor because apparently I spend more time and effort on her development compared to her colleagues. Which is mortifying if I do, although I've been really conscious about not speaking to her any more or less than any of the others.

I accidently watched a video where two young ladies performed oral sex in each other whilst on their periods, and now I'm gay. Should I pretend to like the next girl who shows interest in me or go after the burly man who's fixing my boiler that doesn't like me?

If you get yourself a chicken vindaloo from Guchhis Indian Takeaway and wash it down with a pint of prune juice it should remind you what your asshole is actually for.

Might even swing you back towards straight again.

:o

I don't line manage her per se, but she's part of a team I delegate work to. Colleagues have already been asking if I'm her mentor because apparently I spend more time and effort on her development compared to her colleagues. Which is mortifying if I do, although I've been really conscious about not speaking to her any more or less than any of the others.

So you're abusing your position in the workplace to get a ride basically. Nice one, done the same myself in the past to good effect.

I don't think you should say anything because if you did and got knocked back you'll have created a very awkward situation and work is pish enough without having to deal with that. On the other hand, if you said something and she was up for starting a relationship then you'd have all the office busy bodies gossiping about your relationship. In addition, I'm sure your boss might have something to say about being in a relationship with someone you are managing, not very professional. Furthermore, could you really work beside and be in a relationship with someone? It might be great but it could also intensify small issues.

I don't think you should say anything because if you did and got knocked back you'll have created a very awkward situation and work is pish enough without having to deal with that. On the other hand, if you said something and she was up for starting a relationship then you'd have all the office busy bodies gossiping about your relationship. In addition, I'm sure your boss might have something to say about being in a relationship with someone you are managing, not very professional. Furthermore, could you really work beside and be in a relationship with someone? It might be great but it could also intensify small issues.

^^^how the neanderthals died out

I'm never sure what they are, happy to never find out tho (ignorance is bliss and all that!)

I've never used them and don't see the appeal to men. Maybe women get a different 'sensation' from them? I've tried a couple of anal products but was disappointed

This sounds like a shit made-for-TV film that's on 5 during the day.

I'd reckon you were played by Norm from Cheers, BFTD.

:lol:

I wanted John Goodman, but the script was too dull for him. Knew I should've got some sympathy sex from those nurses when I had the chance :angry:

I'm never sure what they are, happy to never find out tho (ignorance is bliss and all that!)

HonestMan#1's bullshit detector must be going crazy right now :P