P&B Relationship Advice Thread

I've been having a fair few problems with the missus that can best be described as "Cultural differences". Those differences amount to I have a drinking culture and most of Switzerland doesn't. Can't decide whether it's worth putting up with the constant headaches or if I should give up her and the bevvy.

You've mentioned quite a few times on here that the Swiss think you're weird for having a bevvy to Scottish levels. I'd suggest you decide how much you like her company, if it's a lot then try and find a comfortable middle ground where you drink a bit less and she learns to be less of a condescending, nagging shrew who feels she can tell a grown man how he should behave. If it's a little then volley her square in the muff and take your keys back and go to the pub.

You've mentioned quite a few times on here that the Swiss think you're weird for having a bevvy to Scottish levels. I'd suggest you decide how much you like her company, if it's a lot then try and find a comfortable middle ground where you drink a bit less and she learns to be less of a condescending, nagging shrew who feels she can tell a grown man how he should behave. If it's a little then volley her square in the muff and take your keys back and go to the pub.

The Daily Record could do worse than start up an "Dear Sweet Pete" column, where inevitably every single response ends with "....volley her square in the muff and take your keys back and go to the pub"

The Daily Record could do worse than start up an "Dear Sweet Pete" column, where inevitably every single response ends with "....volley her square in the muff and take your keys back and go to the pub"

The photo case book like they have in the Sun would be something to behold.

The end picture would be a bird resting some frozen peas on her pie after a good telling off.

The Swiss think I'm weird for a lot of reasons, that being one of them.

I find it difficult to contemplate living here while spending any more time sober than I absolutely have to.

The photo case book like they have in the Sun would be something to behold.

The end picture would be a bird resting some frozen peas on her pie after a good telling off.

The photos of me in a lacy bra and suspenders accompanying the story would keep the readers hooked.

I tried eating angel delight off of mrs throbber and i ended up putting too much chocolate on her and as i was eating it off it was quite salty. I ended up throwing a dollop of it onto her forehead because there was too much to eat off, she ended up having to go for a shower and we never even had sex.

What a pudding!

I tried eating angel delight off of mrs throbber and i ended up putting too much chocolate on her and as i was eating it off it was quite salty. I ended up throwing a dollop of it onto her forehead because there was too much to eat off, she ended up having to go for a shower and we never even had sex.

Yeah.... She told me about that.

I always found Mrs T to be much more readily satisfied by straightforward, uncomplicated kinda sex.

When I started this thread I didn't expect to end up being called to give evidence at a rape trial, but here we are.

:lol: Well it was DA's fault for bring rape up in the first place, i had to have some sort of comeback. He's always winding me up that man.