P&B Relationship Advice Thread

Is the highlighted bit why ICTchris is a bad person.

I'm a cheap ride, only like cadburys chocolate. None this expensive stuff.

I'll let Donna know that's what she has been doing wrong.

I'm reminded of the advice I got from a MILF when I was at college - "tits first". You remember that, and you're laughing.

Also, don't get caught fucking a stripper when you think your wife is at work.

You really are a bad person :o

Edit: I don't think I could ever be with a woman who didn't consider a £20+ box of chocolates to be a disgusting waste of money.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

I accidently watched a video where two young ladies performed oral sex in each other whilst on their periods, and now I'm gay. Should I pretend to like the next girl who shows interest in me or go after the burly man who's fixing my boiler that doesn't like me?

:lol:

Im enjoying all the middle aged men giving it large when you know fine well they buy their wives flowers and chocolates every year while giving them the odd foot rub too.

Im enjoying all the middle aged men giving it large when you know fine well they buy their wives flowers and chocolates every year while giving them the odd foot rub too.

I took the missus to Prague for her Christmas this year.

Taking her to Amber at the whisky experience for a meal as well. Chocolate would be a hell o a lot cheaper....

I'll admit to giving the wife foot rubs every day for six months while she was paralysed in the hospital. She tells me that it motivated her to get moving again, as she apparently used to hear the nurses drooling over her attentive husband, and she was worried that I'd start working my way through them :lol:

No, I didn't believe her either, but it was sweet of her to say.

She'll almost certainly get you something, so you'd better do the same.

As a cheap but cherished extra wee gift you could make a mix tape/CD/playlist - chicks be digging that 8)

Ah I like your thinking. Rather than a spice rack maybe one for cassettes

post-21687-14498768926585_thumb.jpg

I'm in the exact same position as the OP. She sent me a text at the beginning of the week asking if we were doing Christmas present. I said no. Hopefully I can chuck her in the next fortnight, she's really doing my tits in.

Show her your posts on here and she'll save you the trouble of ending it yourself...